The arena of death

The arena of death

So like some episode of star trek, what’s happened is we’ve been thrown into an arena of death, and we don’t even know how we got here.

I suppose if you had all eternity, you’d probably want to play the game, at least once. Its just the game of death that’s all, but shush don’t tell anyone, and tell the gods to make it appear so, that there is nothing else apart from the arena of death.

_

A few of your posts have been different to what I have come to expect from you Amorphos. I am not sure if this is a good or bad thing yet so I am going to play along for a bit.

First let me ask a question:

Do you think that death is real? I mean like the way most people see it.

:-k

PS. I vaguely remember the episode you are talking about.

:slight_smile:

I wasn’t speaking of a specific episode, but I think there has been one or two with the same title. :slight_smile:

Why is it different, I am again being cheeky to the world and whatever reasons for it there are. Calling the gods manipulative and whathaveyou.

Real but not the end of being. You put the beef n veg in the pot [cosmic blender] and eventually you get a stew then a soup. Invert that process and you start with nothing and end up with steak n veg. In other words everything is both soup [say like everything is energy or something] and its own individual element of a collection. There are always collections.

My mistake - as vague as my memory is I think there was a death arena. I like the whole cheeky thing - it is about to make me cheeky. I agree to not the end of being - but - lol. I love the food talk now I am hungry.

So to add to the food based entropy I have prepared a recipe of computron - huh?

So what if we live in a simulation?

Would that mean that we enter into entropy upon death; information entropy; as in information theory; which would mean that we enter into a speedy decrease of information transfer; maybe I am written in C and that person over there is written in pascal. I am guessing you started as a fully functional plate of beef and veg and progressed into soup.

And what if we are emulations that sit on top of a simulation - that could get confusing. The emulation could be the collection you mentioned that is primed by the simulation(god) and left to its own devices as an emulation that organizes itself and then declines into disorder - a blue-screen of lockup - still being but stopped.

Yes I am being a smart a##.

:laughing:

Think of it in terms of possibility,/, impossibility- the entropy at some point approaches absolute, where all of IT bears both , a quant (a)itative and a quali (a)tative minimum.Can this state jump into the absolute itself, not having any spatial temporal dimension? Can Everything become Nothing? If yes, then indeed angels dance on the head of a pin.

It is more probable then not that the absolute identity absorb l varience, through birth and death, which are in this scenario are equally identical. Open the door to exit, only to come out into a new entrance.

What signifies entropy in terms that I can understand? If this is a God simulation, it makes sense that tweaks are made just as an artist would tweak a piece of their art.

Yes an entropic process is one which empties out more and more redundancies because of the uncertainty of verifying truth functions which are only hypothetical fill ins of what they originally consisted of. The formal elements remain , but the content is gone. God can be signified as that container within which all uncertain content is reposited, without actual meaningful equilvalences. The ultimate equivelance of the absolute is the identity containing all redundancies, the alpha and omega of an absolute entropic reverse equivalency.

The Christ - Antichrist can be such a negation, as is the Superman - Last Man idea. Which is the real and the simulated concept? The entropy de-differentiates toward less complex , more substantially literal interpretations of reality, where less and less simulation of God is required in his understanding both- by man and god"s mutual self recognition.

It is interesting to note that early representations of death were very literally understood as places in the underworld, where little doubt remained as to how these places manifested in human life. These early pictures, were perhaps remains of contents of many previous entropic traces of innumerable former lives.

By this you mean the details are gone?

Details imply a limited amount of signifiers, whereas here, the field is unlimited. The details at this point are inadequate to sustain a connection.

But for the sake of me please don’t read into the above. Rather the sustenance of objectivity is still possible on even the topic of gateways, in & out. For the most part we have passed the phase of no return.

Don’t read into “no return?” :laughing: :laughing: Thanks for depressing the crap out of me. :wink:

Relax, the return is only possible if the connection is not lost
Any one can retain it without deriving an exact model in situ, in a simulation, as long as the priority of the One and the other is not specified.

If You specify birth before death, then it is not the case that return is not possible, only the possibility for no return is excluded.

When a famous morphic being was asked about it before she passed on, she replied with ‘s by on earth would I want to go through that.again’. I can dig up the source if I can actually ci.d it’.

What do you mean by specified priorities?

If, there are s a spatio-temporal differentiation between life and death, it is like begging the question of wether the duration of life is measured by an internal rather then an external scale.

We have only have known to have appreciated this difference between the quanta and the cosmic scales lately, relatively speaking; within the last couple of centuries. Before we could have known this there was only one time, and the question could not have been asked, and even if it had been asked, it could only have been answered intuitively. The religious notions did anticipate the question, and answered it correctly, but the proofs were inconclusive, and most often misunderstood.

One’s soul bridges internal-external, the dimensions/planes, and is eternal. How it manifests itself eternally is the unknown whether through rebirths, keeping (this is by choice) in the highest eternal, absolute stream of consciousness (not sure what happens when a soul’s energy unites with that absolute), or various altered iterations of simulation. What have I left out?

That pretty well describes it, for reference, check out Francis Cornford’s 'Plato’s Cosmology, -Timaeus, 'p99, .

Plato communed with God or was a rendition of him in human form. Mad love for Plato. Plato is the only one who has written about the correct position of the soul in the human body. Homework time.

Page 99? Didn’t read anything remotely relevant, but you are definitely pondering the nature of time in this thread and others.

pp.97-98, He mentions the co-creation of earth and heaven, where the heaven is an eternal entity, whereas life on earth is passing. The significant chance of co-creation underlies the coincidence of
a temporal identity of both. It is true, lately, I have been trying to derive to ideas underlying time, prior to a sequential differentiation.

Another thought occurred to me, that the digression of both seems to be unending, but since relatively the linear representations of the Einstenian curvature differentiated toward infinity, never results in perfectly straight segments. So the ultimate limit never prevents the forming of a universal curve, most probably forming an all inclusive bubble.

The fact that the limit is never reached disposes of the question of asking what is on the other side of the sphere.

Ask God to let you out of his being to find out. God is the bubble.