I'm back on youtube!

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Moderator: Only_Humean

Forum rules
Forum Philosophy

Re: I'm back on youtube!

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:10 pm

Trixie, if you can't watch the videos I put up as the whole point of this thread...

Stop accusing me of shit
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: I'm back on youtube!

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:55 am

Ecmandu wrote:Trixie, if you can't watch the videos I put up as the whole point of this thread...

Stop accusing me of shit


You already defended meat-eating in one of your other threads. If you want to change your views, I will accept your flag of surrender.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: I'm back on youtube!

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:02 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Trixie, if you can't watch the videos I put up as the whole point of this thread...

Stop accusing me of shit


You already defended meat-eating in one of your other threads. If you want to change your views, I will accept your flag of surrender.


I'm a natural carnivore...

If I stop eating meat, I will die of hyper-alkalinity, which is a HORRIBLE way to die ...

I tried veganism, very strictly in fact, for two years, I not only went psychotic, I looked like a ghost, and almost dropped dead several times.

The problem with you Trixie, is that you still think your nitpicks are you being a moral person.

I'm actually working to recreate the whole universe, and you're still stuck on lions being evil animals...

We're not even on the same page.

You're still trying to change everyone into vegan lesbians... That's extremely assholish of you
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: I'm back on youtube!

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:46 am

This is why I am the adult and you are the child. You are a pathetic human on a pathetic world.

First of all, lions are evil, they pretty much force male homosexuality on the male lions and kill all lions who resist.

They are less hated because they are mostly unconscious of their evil, they just do it as instinct.

I already explained why female homosexuality is not evil. You are good at math, you should have noticed why by now. You should have noticed the obvious fact that females are only attracted to 1% of males, and that the female form is universally beautiful. Thus, the logical conclusion is that males should be converted to the female form, but retaining their male reproductive capacity (futas).

But you go on about sentient rocks and a bunch of other bs like a child. Sometimes I wonder if you are even trolling.

My goal is to change your DNA so you don't get sick from vegetarianism (Not veganism, vegetarianism, you can't even get that right.)

You don't even address the fact that hundreds of animals have to live horrible lives just to save you from dying a horrible death.

You are like the humans you like to warn us about
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: I'm back on youtube!

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:15 am

Trixie, you self righteous cunt!!!

When you bite into a carrot, you cause it pain, LOTS of pain!!
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: I'm back on youtube!

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:08 am

:auto-ambulance: *mutilated carrot croaking*
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 4586
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: I'm back on youtube!

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:42 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Trixie, you self righteous cunt!!!

When you bite into a carrot, you cause it pain, LOTS of pain!!


Dude, 2 options.

Either you are insane, or you are a troll.

Please provide even the slightest reasoning why you believe inanimate objects are sentient. Are pieces of litter sentient? What about plastic pieces of foam? Why not stop there? Why not say that every grain of sand is sentient and every rock and every planet, asteroid, and space dust in the entire universe, has awareness.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: I'm back on youtube!

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:55 pm

They all have spirits just like we do.

This is common knowledge to most people.

Do you ever feel pain for losing a blanket?

The reason is because it has a spirit, just like people.

Trixie, if you're going to continue to be in denial about the basics, you're part of the problem and not the solution.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: I'm back on youtube!

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:07 pm

Ecmandu wrote:They all have spirits just like we do.

This is common knowledge to most people.

Do you ever feel pain for losing a blanket?

The reason is because it has a spirit, just like people.

Trixie, if you're going to continue to be in denial about the basics, you're part of the problem and not the solution.


Emotions are not evidence that blankets have sentience.
If I have an emotion that I am going to win the lottery tonight, doesn't mean I am actually going to win the lottery tonight.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: I'm back on youtube!

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:08 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:They all have spirits just like we do.

This is common knowledge to most people.

Do you ever feel pain for losing a blanket?

The reason is because it has a spirit, just like people.

Trixie, if you're going to continue to be in denial about the basics, you're part of the problem and not the solution.


Emotions are not evidence that blankets have sentience.
If I have an emotion that I am going to win the lottery tonight, doesn't mean I am actually going to win the lottery tonight.


The lottery is spirit. Heartbreak can only come from spirit. There is no other source of heartbreak.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: I'm back on youtube!

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:29 am

E wrote:
Do you ever feel pain for losing a blanket?


Can you explain this please?
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
User avatar
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1705
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:13 am

Re: I'm back on youtube!

Postby Only_Humean » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:32 am

Ec and UP warned.
Image

The biology of purpose keeps my nose above the surface.
- Brian Eno
User avatar
Only_Humean
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6165
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:53 am
Location: Right here

Re: I'm back on youtube!

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:00 pm

A Shieldmaiden wrote:E wrote:
Do you ever feel pain for losing a blanket?


Can you explain this please?


It's simple actually. Everything on earth has it's own spirit ... The only way you can feel pain about losing something is if it has it's own spirit and you have a spiritual relationship with it.

A lot of people actually know this, not just me.

I'm an atheist, but I definitely believe in spirit.

This whole world is spirit!
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: I'm back on youtube!

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:07 pm

You guys will think I'm crazy ...

I was murdered, spent time in hell, and was resurrected by means I have no clue about.

I think it was my old messages that sent me to hell! But I'm not sure.

I took down my old videos and made this 45 minute octet.

I might make one more video ....

All you have to do is type "ecmandu" in the YouTube search engine to bring up all my public videos

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bzNQntQ1QHM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hhQYVq8Ed6w

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8yITKQObyTo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mhrM_jCfbmQ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a4FAZ9gG1kE

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5bKw4Cf86Ts

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uVUlkfVQTeA

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IWTOHpm6CYU
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: I'm back on youtube!

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:40 am

E wrote:
Do you ever feel pain for losing a blanket?
The reason is because it has a spirit, just like people.


How can inanimate objects have a spirit?
How do you define 'spirit'.
For me spirit means life, breath and a blanket is devoid of this.

From my understanding of what you write, 'spirit' is having the capacity to being sensitive to and experiencing the feelings of another, even by inanimate objects.
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
User avatar
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1705
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:13 am

Re: I'm back on youtube!

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:43 pm

A Shieldmaiden wrote:E wrote:
Do you ever feel pain for losing a blanket?
The reason is because it has a spirit, just like people.


How can inanimate objects have a spirit?
How do you define 'spirit'.
For me spirit means life, breath and a blanket is devoid of this.

From my understanding of what you write, 'spirit' is having the capacity to being sensitive to and experiencing the feelings of another, even by inanimate objects.


Well... That was bizarre !!!

Oh warned me for calling Trixie a cunt, and then my next post was links to my videos (consolidated) and I was banned for a day!

Anyways, the only way you can be hurt by losing something is if it has a spirit

It's like losing a relative
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: I'm back on youtube!

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:26 am

E wrote:
Anyways, the only way you can be hurt by losing something is if it has a spirit


How can one know, if a carrot, a blanket, has a spirit?
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
User avatar
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1705
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:13 am

Re: I'm back on youtube!

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:04 pm

A Shieldmaiden wrote:E wrote:
Anyways, the only way you can be hurt by losing something is if it has a spirit


How can one know, if a carrot, a blanket, has a spirit?


This is like explaining to a blind person what color is...
It's obvious if you have that sense.

There are hundreds of senses, not just 5 or 6!!!
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: I'm back on youtube!

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:06 pm

Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: I'm back on youtube!

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:19 am

Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: I'm back on youtube!

Postby Magnus Anderson » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:32 am

That exchange between you and Trixie was hilarious, I must say.
User avatar
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3140
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: I'm back on youtube!

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:18 pm

Bad link
Last edited by Ecmandu on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: I'm back on youtube!

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:29 pm

My 12th video!!!

Called "Female Entitlement":

https://youtu.be/ZLcCeXPvbXA
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: I'm back on youtube!

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:05 pm

No content except for this
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: I'm back on youtube!

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:32 pm

Video 13!!!

My response to a thumbs down (probably from ILP)

https://youtu.be/vp6B28d75z0
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

PreviousNext

Return to Philosophy



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]