I'm back on youtube!

My two new videos…

youtu.be/6_zYs1lLKR4

youtu.be/GSW1se6hnFA

You need a great big hug. Would that harm anyone?

Yes someone give Ecmandu a hug right now he badly needs it man

Enough!

My new video!!!

It’s about perfected beings judging….

youtu.be/BArop2IKyc4

My other new video on perfection!!!

youtu.be/PFNytoR-cTM

Perfection does exist not in coffee but in mathematics. All proofs are perfect. All equations
are perfect. All circles are perfect. Mathematics itself is perfect. The only discipline that is

Perfection exists in a coffee shop… I repeat, while sipping my morning coffee.

This morning my focus was on perfecting my eggs, as opposed to my coffee… my coffee didn’t taste as good as it normally does.

The creation story!!!

youtu.be/wZKIFjmJkEg

My new video

youtu.be/F52FSlf8eig

New Video!

Talking Points!

youtube.com/watch?v=zY3bkgI … e=youtu.be

My identity!!

youtu.be/DuFvKiCaS3o

My identity; second video!!

youtu.be/NvWDBRZzWbc

Stupid People!!

youtu.be/0ogr58TuZHI

Post on selfishness!!

youtu.be/5uDBMtPyVE0

Justice for humans…

youtu.be/Cagrjn3QA8Q

Got to tell you ec, to me, being the man in the mirror, the man in the middle, the man with a dimunitive lower caste ‘m’, my thing consists somewhere in-bet-win an outright narcissist or a hidden psychopath: vis : i, meno_, herewith, me, no- in-gly, in full possession of my senses and reason, declare myself to be a full blown masochist.
The reason I get along with you and your views is because I am the negation of what is described as a narcissist, and that negation in another form of
reasoning can displace a psychopath, but with the
added implication of an internalized and attached naïveté.

In other words to me pain and pleasure are really not inversions of the same feeling state, but in actuality
are sourced in identical sourced receptors. This is based a a newer study, which can be cited on request.

Therefore, if neurotransmitters react to dopamine as responsive to both-pleasure and pain stimuli, the difference between the states would account also to various modes of feeling-mood variances.

In fact, it would try to dampen, the either/or type arguments which have developed into a sense of a theatrics, an attention grabber motive for the publication of the Utube segments.

This analogical display, may enhance further publication, which begins to shape a new intent based on a plateau of gaining recognition, but I do not believe, this was the original intent.

Finally, absurdism can use any motive for its progression, whether it be an unintentional or intentional attention getter. It really does not matter, except by implicating the opposite to gain such attention.

Finally, who ever said attention has to be gained through meritorious, or absurdly undeserving means, ? Trump is a prima faciae example who disclaims the difference.

Therefore, until otherwise proved, Ec., is right with the times.

Why Men Hate Women!!

youtu.be/QZomvLv4h34

My Best Video!!

BTW If you can figure out who I really am… I’ll give you a dollar!!!

youtu.be/M9ruQY7_Xmc

I really, really want you all to see this video, so I quoted it!

This is my how to make money video!

youtu.be/QZJjzOxE5Oo