Study is the function which generates knowledge. The study function which generates knowledge is common to all knowledge. The function which generates knowledge is more vital than the generated knowledge. Execution of these seven sub-functions on whatever you wish to study will generate knowledge. The output of the function depends on the input. Input is nothing but the object under study. The output is nothing but the knowledge generated through the execution of the function. [illustrated at: http://www.pass.ga]
Study is a function which can be executed on every object. The study function has seven subfunctions.
1. function of seeing the parts.
2. function of seeing the uniqueness.
3. function of seeing the connections.
4. function of seeing the influences.
5. function of seeing the instability.
6. function of seeing the uses.
7. function of seeing the substitutes.
illustrations at http://www.pass.ga/