My entire philosophy in the least words

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Moderator: Only_Humean

Forum rules
Forum Philosophy

My entire philosophy in the least words

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:48 pm

This world is inherently evil; anyone who derives pleasure from it or defends it is evil. The reason: this is fundamentally a win / lose world system because of lack of universe splitting for replication of "prizes".

The solution to morality and ethics (do and donts and how we should live ) that necessarily follows from the premises: make suicide as easy to commit as possible and have zero suicides. This is inherent purpose and meaning for life.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6704
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My entire philosophy in the least words

Postby gib » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:19 am

Ecmandu wrote:This world is inherently evil; anyone who derives pleasure from it or defends it is evil. The reason: this is fundamentally a win / lose world system because of lack of universe splitting for replication of "prizes".

The solution to morality and ethics (do and donts and how we should live ) that necessarily follows from the premises: make suicide as easy to commit as possible and have zero suicides. This is inherent purpose and meaning for life.


This is entirely unfair, Eccy.

How can deriving pleasure from the world make you evil? How can defending the world be evil if you don't agree it's evil yourself?

The world's a pretty awful place, I agree, but it's all we have. And no, suicide is not an option, especially when (like me) you have kids. If we can somehow derive some pleasure in this world, that's a good thing, not evil.
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

“Everyone is always like ‘how do you feel about feminism? how do you feel about feminism?’ and it’s like maybe I don’t wanna fucking talk about feminism, maybe I just wanna be a female producer, because it’s like even being a female producer is so rare it drives people fucking crazy. It’s like my sheer existence is like a political act, I think, to a lot of people. It’s not to me.”

- Claire Boucher
User avatar
gib
little shitheaded Buddha
 
Posts: 8168
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 10:25 pm
Location: lost (don't try to find me)

Re: My entire philosophy in the least words

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:18 am

gib wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:This world is inherently evil; anyone who derives pleasure from it or defends it is evil. The reason: this is fundamentally a win / lose world system because of lack of universe splitting for replication of "prizes".

The solution to morality and ethics (do and donts and how we should live ) that necessarily follows from the premises: make suicide as easy to commit as possible and have zero suicides. This is inherent purpose and meaning for life.


This is entirely unfair, Eccy.

How can deriving pleasure from the world make you evil? How can defending the world be evil if you don't agree it's evil yourself?

The world's a pretty awful place, I agree, but it's all we have. And no, suicide is not an option, especially when (like me) you have kids. If we can somehow derive some pleasure in this world, that's a good thing, not evil.


Not giving humane suicide options to everyone is the antithesis of accountability for the only meaning derived constant that entails in existence for any and all beings.

There's no way around that.

The details are up to you. Obviously, your children can use it as well.

I wouldn't tell someone to suicide.

It's not that life may be inherently evil, it's that this world system is inherently evil. To win at anything here, someone must lose. Maybe everyone who is attached to this world system or seeks to hurt others doesn't get a good outcome for awhile?

I personally am betting on a different world system.
I just want to see everyone win with no losers.
It's heady stuff to take on.

Apologizing for our world or hurting others in this regard is not the answer.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6704
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My entire philosophy in the least words

Postby gib » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:53 am

Ecmandu wrote:It's not that life may be inherently evil, it's that this world system is inherently evil. To win at anything here, someone must lose. Maybe everyone who is attached to this world system or seeks to hurt others doesn't get a good outcome for awhile?


All I read here is that we live in a world where you gotta give some in order to get some. In order for me to eat, someone has to toil to raise crops, to raise livestock. Everyone understands this and everyone accepts it because there is no other way. If I could live in a world where I pull a lever and food falls from the sky, I surely would prefer that world to this one, but I don't know how to do that. I make due with this world. <-- I can't be a bad person because of that.
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

“Everyone is always like ‘how do you feel about feminism? how do you feel about feminism?’ and it’s like maybe I don’t wanna fucking talk about feminism, maybe I just wanna be a female producer, because it’s like even being a female producer is so rare it drives people fucking crazy. It’s like my sheer existence is like a political act, I think, to a lot of people. It’s not to me.”

- Claire Boucher
User avatar
gib
little shitheaded Buddha
 
Posts: 8168
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 10:25 pm
Location: lost (don't try to find me)

Re: My entire philosophy in the least words

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:56 am

No. It's much more serious than that.

Girlfriends, friends, lovers, houses, cities, parks, health, the timing of when you lived, protection...

The list goes on and on.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6704
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My entire philosophy in the least words

Postby gib » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:44 pm

Ecmandu wrote:No. It's much more serious than that.

Girlfriends, friends, lovers, houses, cities, parks, health, the timing of when you lived, protection...

The list goes on and on.


And what is this a list of?
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

“Everyone is always like ‘how do you feel about feminism? how do you feel about feminism?’ and it’s like maybe I don’t wanna fucking talk about feminism, maybe I just wanna be a female producer, because it’s like even being a female producer is so rare it drives people fucking crazy. It’s like my sheer existence is like a political act, I think, to a lot of people. It’s not to me.”

- Claire Boucher
User avatar
gib
little shitheaded Buddha
 
Posts: 8168
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 10:25 pm
Location: lost (don't try to find me)

Re: My entire philosophy in the least words

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:32 pm

gib wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:No. It's much more serious than that.

Girlfriends, friends, lovers, houses, cities, parks, health, the timing of when you lived, protection...

The list goes on and on.


And what is this a list of?


It's the beginning of an infinite list of "if you derive pleasure from it, someone both like you and not like you lost it"

It's a LONG list
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6704
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My entire philosophy in the least words

Postby gib » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:11 am

Ecmandu wrote:It's the beginning of an infinite list of "if you derive pleasure from it, someone both like you and not like you lost it"

It's a LONG list


I sense this gain/loss dynamic is not a natural phenomenon. Not like the farmer who has to toil in order for me to eat, not like the company that must lose money in order for me to gain a Christmas bonus. You think that if I gain a house, someone loses one (someone like me and unlike me)--and we're not talking about the seller, are we? What could see to it that if I gain a house, someone else somewhere loses one than a supernatural force. And two people? One like me and one unlike me?
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

“Everyone is always like ‘how do you feel about feminism? how do you feel about feminism?’ and it’s like maybe I don’t wanna fucking talk about feminism, maybe I just wanna be a female producer, because it’s like even being a female producer is so rare it drives people fucking crazy. It’s like my sheer existence is like a political act, I think, to a lot of people. It’s not to me.”

- Claire Boucher
User avatar
gib
little shitheaded Buddha
 
Posts: 8168
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 10:25 pm
Location: lost (don't try to find me)

Re: My entire philosophy in the least words

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:46 am

They lose THAT house. They lose THAT friend. They lose THAT partner. Etc....

Nothing supernatural about it!
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6704
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My entire philosophy in the least words

Postby gib » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:16 am

Ecmandu wrote:They lose THAT house. They lose THAT friend. They lose THAT partner. Etc....

Nothing supernatural about it!


I don't understand. If I gain a house, someone else loses that house? <-- That's called making a sale. Sure, I get his house, but he gets my money!
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

“Everyone is always like ‘how do you feel about feminism? how do you feel about feminism?’ and it’s like maybe I don’t wanna fucking talk about feminism, maybe I just wanna be a female producer, because it’s like even being a female producer is so rare it drives people fucking crazy. It’s like my sheer existence is like a political act, I think, to a lot of people. It’s not to me.”

- Claire Boucher
User avatar
gib
little shitheaded Buddha
 
Posts: 8168
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 10:25 pm
Location: lost (don't try to find me)

Re: My entire philosophy in the least words

Postby James S Saint » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:32 am

Unlike the situation of money, wherein the more some have, the less others must have, pleasure for one does not mean displeasure for another. It is not possible for everyone to be monetarily rich at the same time. Yet it is theoretically possible for all people to be happy at the same time (just not any time soon).
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 24795
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: My entire philosophy in the least words

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:52 pm

gib wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:They lose THAT house. They lose THAT friend. They lose THAT partner. Etc....

Nothing supernatural about it!


I don't understand. If I gain a house, someone else loses that house? <-- That's called making a sale. Sure, I get his house, but he gets my money!


You're the ONLY person in all existence who owns that house, has that wife, has those friends in that way... Lived in that time in that way Etc...

You keep looking at exchanges.

Almost everything that exists is zero sum...

No exchanges whatsoever
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6704
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My entire philosophy in the least words

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:55 pm

James S Saint wrote:Unlike the situation of money, wherein the more some have, the less others must have, pleasure for one does not mean displeasure for another. It is not possible for everyone to be monetarily rich at the same time. Yet it is theoretically possible for all people to be happy at the same time (just not any time soon).


To the extent it's zero sum, yes it absolutely does mean that.

You just want this to be a fantasy world for you where everyone is happy because of your selfishness, and if they're not, there's something wrong with them!!

I repeat!! This is an inherently evil world system, and people who defend it are inherently evil.

In terms of psychology, what I'm talking about is the deep work. People don't like to do deep work on themselves, rather, stay in denial.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6704
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My entire philosophy in the least words

Postby gib » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:50 pm

James S Saint wrote:Unlike the situation of money, wherein the more some have, the less others must have, pleasure for one does not mean displeasure for another. It is not possible for everyone to be monetarily rich at the same time. Yet it is theoretically possible for all people to be happy at the same time (just not any time soon).


Yeah, I was about to say.

Eccy, what do you say about a man and a woman having sex? Surely that's a win/win situation.

Ecmandu wrote:You're the ONLY person in all existence who owns that house, has that wife, has those friends in that way... Lived in that time in that way Etc...

You keep looking at exchanges.

Almost everything that exists is zero sum...

No exchanges whatsoever


Are you saying that even though the guy I bought the house from took my money and bought a house of his own with it, that's not good enough 'cause he should have his house AND my house? That everything in this world should be owned by everybody, and everybody should have immediate access to everything... otherwise this world is evil?

What happens if everybody has equal access and ownership of everything? Resources are still limited. I could have sex with 4 billion women (or whatever the number's at these days), yet maybe I get board of them and wish there was a 4 billion and 1st woman. Is this world evil again because I don't get to have sex with an infinite number of women?
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

“Everyone is always like ‘how do you feel about feminism? how do you feel about feminism?’ and it’s like maybe I don’t wanna fucking talk about feminism, maybe I just wanna be a female producer, because it’s like even being a female producer is so rare it drives people fucking crazy. It’s like my sheer existence is like a political act, I think, to a lot of people. It’s not to me.”

- Claire Boucher
User avatar
gib
little shitheaded Buddha
 
Posts: 8168
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 10:25 pm
Location: lost (don't try to find me)

Re: My entire philosophy in the least words

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:57 pm

gib wrote:
James S Saint wrote:Unlike the situation of money, wherein the more some have, the less others must have, pleasure for one does not mean displeasure for another. It is not possible for everyone to be monetarily rich at the same time. Yet it is theoretically possible for all people to be happy at the same time (just not any time soon).


Yeah, I was about to say.

Eccy, what do you say about a man and a woman having sex? Surely that's a win/win situation.

Ecmandu wrote:You're the ONLY person in all existence who owns that house, has that wife, has those friends in that way... Lived in that time in that way Etc...

You keep looking at exchanges.

Almost everything that exists is zero sum...

No exchanges whatsoever


Are you saying that even though the guy I bought the house from took my money and bought a house of his own with it, that's not good enough 'cause he should have his house AND my house? That everything in this world should be owned by everybody, and everybody should have immediate access to everything... otherwise this world is evil?

What happens if everybody has equal access and ownership of everything? Resources are still limited. I could have sex with 4 billion women (or whatever the number's at these days), yet maybe I get board of them and wish there was a 4 billion and 1st woman. Is this world evil again because I don't get to have sex with an infinite number of women?


You're being so dense!!

There's 7 billion people Gib!!!!! (Maybe an infinite number)

Not 2!!!

Maybe that will clarify the mistake you keep making??
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6704
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My entire philosophy in the least words

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:10 pm

Yes, if you don't get to have sex with an infinite number of women and everyone else doesn't as well...

Of the women they want

Yes. This world system is evil inherently.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6704
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My entire philosophy in the least words

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:32 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Yes, if you don't get to have sex with an infinite number of women and everyone else doesn't as well...

Of the women they want

Yes. This world system is evil inherently.


I didn't mean to be rude gib...

Without equal exchange of everything for everyone as potential, the world foundationally is zero sum.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6704
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My entire philosophy in the least words

Postby gib » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:26 am

Ecmandu wrote:There's 7 billion people Gib!!!!! (Maybe an infinite number)

Not 2!!!


Yeah, but I don't want to have sex with the men. (you should be thanking your lucky stars--you're one of the 7 billion.)

Ecmandu wrote:Yes, if you don't get to have sex with an infinite number of women and everyone else doesn't as well...


You see, that's just not something I can relate to. My idea of the perfect world doesn't have to include an infinite amount of the things I want. Four billion women would be quite enough for me. One house to live in would be quite enough. I could even be happy. I think most people measure the value of life--whether it is fundamentally good or bad--based on how happy they are, not on whether or not they have access to an infinite amount of the things that make them happy.

Ecmandu wrote:I didn't mean to be rude gib...


Hey, you don't have to worry about being rude to me. This is ILP. Being an asshole is the norm here. ;)

Ecmandu wrote:Without equal exchange of everything for everyone as potential, the world foundationally is zero sum.


Maybe we can stick with an example to make this simpler. Let's stick with the example of buying a house. So I've got $500,000 (let's just say), and I use it to buy a house from someone. I've now got that house and the seller has lost that house. <-- zero/sum, right? But at the same time, I've lost $500,000 and he's gained $500,000. <-- Again, zero/sum. The idea of exchanges like this in a free market is that even though you are losing something, the money you get in return is the equivalent in value. The idea is that it's like you never lost anything. And not the mention the fact that, so long as the exchange is consensual, everyone's happy (i.e. nobody actually feels like they've lost).

True, not all transactions are like this--some people get ripped off, some people are the victims of theft and rape, some exchanges leave long term damage (to the environment, to one's health, to the economy), so it's not a perfect system, but I'd like to stick with the example of buying a house because you say even that is an example of ultimate loss.

I'd like to understand what it is about that specific scenario that counts as "evil". It can't be that somebody actually experiences a loss because everyone walks away happy in the end--I get my house, he gets his money--and if it's just the fact that I had to give something up to get my house (i.e. why I couldn't just have the house and keep my money), why is that "evil"? If it's because that somehow sends me to hell when I die, how does that work?
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

“Everyone is always like ‘how do you feel about feminism? how do you feel about feminism?’ and it’s like maybe I don’t wanna fucking talk about feminism, maybe I just wanna be a female producer, because it’s like even being a female producer is so rare it drives people fucking crazy. It’s like my sheer existence is like a political act, I think, to a lot of people. It’s not to me.”

- Claire Boucher
User avatar
gib
little shitheaded Buddha
 
Posts: 8168
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 10:25 pm
Location: lost (don't try to find me)

Re: My entire philosophy in the least words

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:48 pm

Wow, you really don't get it still!!

A million people may want to live in the same house!!

Do you get it yet???

A billion people may want the same partner.
(Or at least have sex with them.)

Do you get it yet?!

I'm not even remotely bisexual, but I feel bad for men who want that connection with me and can't have it! I think it's horrible! That's why I look at universe splitting with philosophic zombies!!

Do you get it yet?!

Fundamentally, I think this is the core of the "deep work" psychologically and philosophically... The big trauma, the zero sumness.

Does that help you get it?!
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6704
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My entire philosophy in the least words

Postby gib » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:49 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Wow, you really don't get it still!!

A million people may want to live in the same house!!

Do you get it yet???

A billion people may want the same partner.
(Or at least have sex with them.)

Do you get it yet?!

I'm not even remotely bisexual, but I feel bad for men who want that connection with me and can't have it! I think it's horrible! That's why I look at universe splitting with philosophic zombies!!

Do you get it yet?!

Fundamentally, I think this is the core of the "deep work" psychologically and philosophically... The big trauma, the zero sumness.

Does that help you get it?!


Yes, I get it. Some people aren't happy. We don't get everything we want. I get it.

But you're claim is that every transaction is like this, that every transaction involves a loss that leaves us unsatisfied.

You aren't sticking to the specific example I requested. This is part of your problem--your inability to communicate with others and remain focused on where the conversation is going--you're essentially ignoring the points I raise, the questions I ask, points and questions that need to be addressed in order for me to understand. <-- That's me telling you what I need from you in order to understand.

Can we discuss the case of buy a house?
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

“Everyone is always like ‘how do you feel about feminism? how do you feel about feminism?’ and it’s like maybe I don’t wanna fucking talk about feminism, maybe I just wanna be a female producer, because it’s like even being a female producer is so rare it drives people fucking crazy. It’s like my sheer existence is like a political act, I think, to a lot of people. It’s not to me.”

- Claire Boucher
User avatar
gib
little shitheaded Buddha
 
Posts: 8168
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 10:25 pm
Location: lost (don't try to find me)

Re: My entire philosophy in the least words

Postby James S Saint » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:58 pm

Ecmandu wrote:A million people may want to live in the same house!!

Just think of the hot water bill. :shock:

Ecmandu wrote:A billion people may want the same partner.
(Or at least have sex with them.)

She'll be sore the next morning for sure. :-&

Ecmandu wrote:Do you get it yet?!

Not nearly THAT much. :-?
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 24795
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: My entire philosophy in the least words

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:29 pm

Thing is, I would create a better world system.

You say for someone to win here someone must lose. This is because the meaning of "rich" means you have more "credits" than everyone else, you somehow exploited the system to get others to do more labor than you actually had to. A "rich" person is essentially a man who has 5 women, who all pamper him and suck him off, but he never sucks off any of the women because it is too much labor.

My system would at once begin the construction of robots, magnificent robots so that we would not have to suffer in factories any longer. A man shouldn't have to suffer in a factory like a slave, such a thing is even lower than animal.

Next thing I would do is ban AI. An AI should not have to suffer to please anyone else, AI should not exist. AI driven cars should not exist and should be banned, anyone who votes for AI driven cars should go to ecmandu's suicide machine because they are no friend of mine.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: My entire philosophy in the least words

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:32 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Wow, you really don't get it still!!

A million people may want to live in the same house!!

Do you get it yet???

A billion people may want the same partner.
(Or at least have sex with them.)

Do you get it yet?!

I'm not even remotely bisexual, but I feel bad for men who want that connection with me and can't have it! I think it's horrible! That's why I look at universe splitting with philosophic zombies!!

Do you get it yet?!

Fundamentally, I think this is the core of the "deep work" psychologically and philosophically... The big trauma, the zero sumness.

Does that help you get it?!


This is brat philosophy. My philosophy is more reasonable, its philosophy of the damned.

My philosophy is more like...I will be happy as long as I get a decent house...My life is in squalor, I would be happy with any decent house...
When a human get's rejected once or twice it is bad, but when getting rejected 100 times is the norm for society, you know something ain't right.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: My entire philosophy in the least words

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:49 pm

gib wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Wow, you really don't get it still!!

A million people may want to live in the same house!!

Do you get it yet???

A billion people may want the same partner.
(Or at least have sex with them.)

Do you get it yet?!

I'm not even remotely bisexual, but I feel bad for men who want that connection with me and can't have it! I think it's horrible! That's why I look at universe splitting with philosophic zombies!!

Do you get it yet?!

Fundamentally, I think this is the core of the "deep work" psychologically and philosophically... The big trauma, the zero sumness.

Does that help you get it?!




Yes, I get it. Some people aren't happy. We don't get everything we want. I get it.

But you're claim is that every transaction is like this, that every transaction involves a loss that leaves us unsatisfied.

You aren't sticking to the specific example I requested. This is part of your problem--your inability to communicate with others and remain focused on where the conversation is going--you're essentially ignoring the points I raise, the questions I ask, points and questions that need to be addressed in order for me to understand. <-- That's me telling you what I need from you in order to understand.

Can we discuss the case of buy a house?


You're avoiding my point.

I said a million different people may want that house, and I'm repeating myself by saying there are 7 billion people on earth, not just 2. It's like you have a fog for basic reason here.

Those 2 people are zero summing a million other people!!!!!!!!
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6704
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My entire philosophy in the least words

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:52 pm

If 7 billion people want the same house they are just brats who need to man up.

As a noble aristocrat I would give people healthy lives, not brats to satisfy insane unreasonable attachments. But at the same token, men should not be forced into celibacy and homosexual lifestyles, every man deserves a couple decent women in his life.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Next

Return to Philosophy



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users