The meaning of life.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZTsgfjOHnE[/youtube]

What if Satan wasn’t a bad guy? What if he was your friend all along? What if Satan had the voice of a deep female, but was male? What if the Bible was a lie? Would you get on your knees and worship him? If I write in a book, that you are a heterosexual, and the whole world believes you are a heterosexual, but deep down you know you are a faggot, would you believe me? If Faux news goes on, and frames me for crimes I never did, and my whole life I tried to be good, but the entire world says I am evil, because of some liars on Faux News, am I a bad person, and are the liars good people, who deserve thanks and kindness?

What if Satan was pure goodness, so good, that people who housed him, did bad things, because the goodness was too much to bear? What if the bad things they did were irrelevant, because they were needed as a relief from drowning in goodness? What if Jesus was Satan’s sister? What if, not all of the Bible is lies, and that is why 5 billion people take it seriously? What if, there is a subconscious knowledge of the past, and that is why we instinctively recognize musical codes? What if, atheists are better liars than Jews? What if Satan was the lord of lies, but the lord of truth? What if, all of your suffering never really happened, and it was just a memory to make you stronger? What if, everything is scripted, and pain doesn’t actually exist? What if Satan loved you, and Satan never really fought God, but it was all part of the plan, and some lies were neccessary for entertainment? What if death is actually a blessing? What if death is needed, to actually feel Love? What if, useless organisms are actually better off dead, returning to the Life Force, so they can be useful in a new form? And what if this was all just to make you entertained? What if Hell was actually Valhalla? What would you do? And would it matter what you did because it was all going to work out good anyway.

What if Iambig was an idiot? What if Iambig never gouged out his eyes, because he is an idiot and full of shit? What if, iambig does not actually sit on a chair made of spikes, because, he is an idiot, full of shit, and makes both objective and subjective value judgements? Has Iambig ever cut off his balls and ate them? Has he roasted his foot on an open fire? Has he aeten liquid cement? Does he litter his floor full of legos, and step on them every day? No, because he is full of shit. He does not actually believe there are no objective value judgements. He simply believes, that all value judgements are subjective, because consciousness cannot be measured from outside the brain, and that an organism could be mutated to gain energy from fire instead of damage. But he does not know, that if the organism was modified to gain energy from fire, it would be felt as a pleasure, presumably, and ontologically, and definitely be an Objective value and input a net gain of energies and power, which is an Objective value judgement. And that he wastes our time, because I already defeated him, he wont acknoledge it, I already stated that Pleasure is an objective value, and the only statement needed for clarification is that one I made about Inverse Puppets, and lorem ipsum. If he even knows or wants to know what those two things are, or instead, ramble for 600 pages of movies noone cares about, because either he is possibly seven times more autistic, or seven times robotic than I am.

What if turd furgeson was an idiot? What if transsexual wasn’t a fetish, but an actual sexuality? What if I have genetic wiring, mapped in my brain for a vagina? What if I’m not a common fag or queer, but genetically, have some female wiring in my brain? What if, I used to like lesbians, but now I like huge cocks? What if, I think buttsex is degenerate, and don’t want to fuck females in the butt, yet am so selfish and assholeish as to not care and want it for myself? What if, I cannot sexually function without wearing girls clothes, yet do not feel comfortable wearing girls clothes around strangers, because I feel afraid of being discovered, and want to blend in as 100% female because I want to feel safe? And so, don’t feel comfortable wearing girls clothes if I am afraid of not being 100% female? And so, it was more than just a fetish, like tickling my toes or being tied up, and caused me real psychological pain, depression and distress?

What if, turd made the false conclusion because he doesn’t know anything about evolution or nature? What if, the sole evolutionary purpose of females were sex and nurture objects? And so, transsexuals are inherently more obsessed with sex? What if, we didn’t have to obey politically correct bullshit, and could think with our minds? What if, females were free to follow their instincts, and didn’t have to obey politically correct bullshit? What if, females are very good at art and aesthetics, and judging people, because that is their evolutionary purpose to find attractive qualities in a mate? What if, females are all senses, because they are sensual, and sensitive, and also weak, and what if weak people had to form groups and large masses to be strong, and what if that is the very reason, I would be attacked in droves by them for this post?

What if, money wasn’t about the paper, but actually a mental agreement between two parties that they owed each other something? What if it was a mental, psychic, emotional agreement? What if working at a job said, Hey, I did something for the community, now you owe me a favor, perhaps a massage or a new car? And what if that is the basis of female sexuality, because they aren’t sexually attracted to most men, and just feel that they owe them a favor as a reward for good behavoir?

What if, pain was simply, repetition, and nothing else, and there was no further definition of it? What if, a throbbing sensation after you cut your hand, feels as pain because it is an intense sine wave of repetitive signals? What if, it only throbbed once, it would feel like an orgasm, throbbed twice, curious, throbbed three times, alarming, and throbbed four times, become annoying, and become pain?

What if, the mod of the forum I put this post in, is an idiot, and will not view this post as philosophy and move this to the Rant house like all my other posts? And I will be called a troll? What if I am called a racist, for not wanting to be murdered? What if I am called a racist, for my race is dying, and being murdered and exterminated, and I want them to survive? What if I get called a racist by the same people exterminating and killing my race, as a mind tactic to further solidify their power? What if I get called a sexist, for noticing evolutionary trends, and stating them? What if, the reason female philosophy is subpar, weak, and all over the place, is because females evolutionary purpose differs from male evolutionary purpose? What if, Trixie is not a feminine woman, but competitive and dominant, and that is why she has small boobs in the show, and what if that is why she more clever and funny than average modern women? What if modern art has declined in the last 50 years, but noone will do anything, because they have less effective and more cowardly brains, and care more about feelings, because they are femininzed? What if people who use the phrase “Feminization of Man” aren’t just trolling, but are on to something? What if trolling is synonymous with intelligence, and not the opposite of intelligence? What would you do?

What if the reason females are not attracted to males, is because the State programs them to think a certain way, and the State puts a limit on male behavoir and prevents them from taking the steps to trigger her attraction? What if I told you, that I am the leader of the world? What if we are all being used and manipulated to say things for each other’s entertainment? What if the post you will write is not your property, and just a piece to either combat and entertain, puzzle and entertain, hurt and entertain,
or to bore and make me move to other more entertaining activities? What if words on the dictionary were all based on the style of entertainment of the content? What if you stole all of my ideas and toted them as your own, and it was all just to give me a cause and a villain to rally against? What if the only real evil is decreasing the amount of entertainment, such as locking something in a cage, or on the opposite, so much hedonism that it numbs? What if there was a mastermind manipulator behind everything, trying their best to keep us entertained because they loved us, and loved hating us? What if I told you, it took this long for this post to be made, because the game is getting stale, or and we couldn’t handle the truth earlier in the game because it would have accelerated its staleness? What if I told you people were mind-controlled in the 70’s, and that you could google it and verify it, and that it bores me that your automatic reflex is to always disagree, but that your reflex of always disagreeing is one of the very causes of entertainment, intellect and satisfaction to be had? What if told you that computers are 1000 times better than they were in the 70’s, and mind-control is also 1000 times better than it was in the 70’s? What if I told you that even gods rely on technology for some powers? What if I told you that
a gun is always going to be the best weapon ever made, because they are already maximized to the maximum constraints of the laws of physics themselves?
What if I told you, that in all realities, all dimensions, life would turn out always similar to this, with buildings and weapons similar to this?
What if I told you that maybe Satan was a spirit, or maybe spirits were just hardcoded wiring of your DNA in your brain, and what if they were both? What if schizophrenia was a power, not a weakness? And what if Jews were actually anti-satan, and Catholics were working for the Jews and actually hated Satan? What if I told you that Satan was the good guy, and the Jews wrote the Bible
to confuse the population? What if I told you that Jews already lost the battle, and are futilely storing up earthly finite treasures?
What if I told you that nothing really matters, because all of our minds were built in such a way that will shape reality to whatever makes us comfortable?
What if I told you that war was entertaining, and that is why videogames are popular? What if I told you weapons were entertaining, and that there
were females in Valhalla? What if I told you liberals don’t have fun? What if I told you the amount of war was decreasing, because the amount of honor was decreasing?
What if I told you honor was simply telling the truth, and making your lies entertaining? What if I told you fun was simply
a lack of repetition, and that White Noise and Chaos is not fun because White Noise is actually repetitive? What if I told you
that there is a subconscious understanding that when war gets less personal, it is less desirable? And what if there is a
subliminal understanding that when combat appears random and less skill based, it is less fun? But when it appears completely
homogeneous, balanced and repetitive, it also is less fun? And that is why we enjoy underdog battles so much? What if I told
you I was the greatest genius who ever lived? What if I told you there is multiple greatest geniuses who ever lived, because
favorites are a fallacy, as qualities are multiple and in flux? What if I told you that even so, I was still the greatest genius
who ever lived, and who would ever be, as I am the One Who Knows? What if I told you, that I was I? What if I told you that
I intentionally put myself here, in poverty, and erased my own memory so I could lust for new things? What if I told you
you were not real, a simulation, but that I have no way of knowing, and secretly have no idea and value you, as a person?
What if I told you time was not a thief, but a giver? What if this moment will fade away just like every other? What if I told you that some sounds
made you stupid, and others made you smart? What if I told you, that you once knew all of these things, but just forgotten? What if told you
that everything you do is for entertainment? What if I told you even animals do everything for only entertainment. What if I told you
if 90% of what I said was true, I would still be a more honest philosopher than any other? But some might call me the most
dishonest simply due to the flavor of my lies? When other philosophers, have more lies and in an acceptable flavoring? What if I told you
that if I am at Kroger and someone asks me where is the cheese, and I direct them to where 90% of the cheese is, I am not a liar simply because
I did not tell them to go to the 10% of the cheese right in front of them? And that telling every little detail can both be fun at times, and a chore at times?
And what if I did not end this paragraph with a fitting sentence? And what if I forgot what I was about to say because it is not part of the plan yet? What if I told you that wesomething better to say? What if I told you intelligence was a fan, a tree, of simply memory analysis and synthesis? And that low intelligence people are simply low energy and not taking effort to branch out their fans and create webs? What if I told you on the genius forums that I was not one person, but noone listened, even though I put my avatar as 2 people, and even now, my avatar is 2 people in broad daylight? What if I told you, half of what you read didn’t really sink in, and breezed by you, and that you are reading just to stimulate yourself, and that you are simply a human and there is nothing wrong with you?