Message to Iambiguy.

Objectivism doesn’t exist, but neither does subjectivism, they are all false concepts made by idiots.

Actually no.

Objection, your honor.

Certain chemicals and sensations have certain innate sensory properties, which are superior or inferior to each other. Based on this, we can expand our web of ordering.

Anyone who says it feels good to light your foot on fire for 100 years is a Liar.

Anyone who says it does not feel good to be a hot lesbian is a Liar.

I can objectively say that the sensation lighting your foot on fire for 100 years is not good.

I can objectively say that the sensation of being a hot lesbian is good.

The only time subjectivism comes into play is inverse puppets. An inverse puppet is a mind-controlled Liar who says the opposite of what he desires. So, for instance, a man in extreme pain, going to the doctor and telling him that he is fine, would be an inverse puppet. This is the only time objectivism becomes irrelevant.

Anyone who does not agree is objectively an idiot.

You are the guy that refers to everybody as children, yet makes copypasta garbage posts to all conversations. And makes 600 pages of boring quotes from movies noone cares about. Not good for your case of being supposedly a mature adult. I say the autism is strong with you. Sevenfold, actually…

I want to be a lesbian so that I can then have sex with other lesbians

surr, i don’t think you are supposed to post like that.
It has no philosophical value or relativity to the thread subject.

I’m torn…

On the one hand, Ultimate Philosophy 1001 is perhaps the worstthe worst – of the godawful Kids here. On the other hand, there I am [once again] in the subject line.

Note to others:

If your life depended on being able to explain to God what the hell he/she/it is getting at here [as it pertains to whatever the hell you think that I am getting at in my posts], how seriously should I take this?

Look, I dunno, but do we prefer guys with beards or clean-shaven instead? :wink:

As seriously as you want or don’t want to :confusion-shrug:

Happy new year Iam… I hope 2017 gives you some reprieve from your ailments… your plight helped me through mine this year and helped me stay as positive as you too :slight_smile:

Clean shaven… though a few days growth is acceptable for me… why? who ya tryna impress 1mp, or are you 1mplying something about this thread with that question? :open_mouth:

At the risk of being thrown into your “idiot” bucket, I’m going to attempt to show that you have no idea what you’re talking about.

I agree neither objectively nor subjectively. Does that make me a double idiot?

Iambig makes a response with no content, as per usual, leaving the Pirate to pick up his pieces.

Billy the Kid was a man of honor and nobility.
Calling me a Kid, over and over, like a kid would do, doesn’t impress me much.

The Kid, and the Child, assault me with henids.

To the Kid (the Pirate), learn how to program a game of actual quality before you declare yourself an expert in these kinds of logics.

1. I define objectivism and subjectivism however I want.
  2. You are an idiot. Nerd alert. You really gonna correct me over this?
    You’re floating in the clouds, with nothing to stand on. Sensation feelings are not superior or inferior? No wonder your games suck.
  3. Well, isn’t that the point then. You just defeated the child, who says subjectivists can’t agree on anything with objectivists. Child=Iambiguy.
  4. Confronted by a gay mob? Are you retarded or a practical joker?
    There is a thing called Time. Temporarility. All you do is modify the definition of a phrase so that it no longer means what it implies, then declare yourself oh Haha look at me, I’m the winner, and yet all of my games suck. Hmm I can’t imagine why, but my imagination sure is good when it comes to winning arguments through bullshit.

At least I can program.

Uh… and this is a counter-argument to my point how?

No content.

At all?

On the other hand, even that might be better than Kidstuff.

And my aim isn’t to impress you, so much as to elicit a reaction just like this one. And damned if you didn’t get it smack dab in the bullseye!

Besides, I really have no idea at all what it means to be a Kid.

Instead, like most of my ilk, I just know one when I read one.

Which, thank the Lord, no one is actually required to. :wink:

I can program much better than you, gib. You don’t impress me, gib.

Ha! Ha! I just noticed this:

Hmmm… who’s the real subjectivist here?

Remember, child, all are children but you.

Keep posting in your 600 page topics of movie quotes, maybe after 600 years, someone, someone, will finish reading all of it.

Amazing. Gib deserves a cookie.

As if I didn’t notice what I said.

I am swarmed be henids and false arguments.

Show me a simple Hello World program in C#.

I did it when I was 15.

And I’m not even proud.

I knew a guy who made his own fps engine when he was 15.