The feminization equation

I am trying to find out the equation of evil, the feminization equation and masculinization equation. I am trying to find out the reincarnation, but it is to no avail.

I have stopped caring about my physical surroundings, what matters now is the reincarnation equations and feminizations equations…
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMyUYcxJscQ[/youtube]

I cannot figure out whether men or women are more evil, it is a distinctly paradox…All of the brains philosophies I have in my pocket, but they are all paradox, all paradox, I cannot refine or define the parameters of the solution…

Please help me…I know all there is to know, and yet, cannot discover the single, unified equation to the parameters of the perpetrators…

well if you are going to look at it in terms of an equation, maybe you could start looking at DNA/gene sequences in the X/Y chromosomes. Probably something there

also the number 1 is shaped like a phallus and the number 0 is shaped like vag

Well, from what I can tell, it’s not chromosomes but hormones which determine physical sexual characteristics.
If an xy is in the fetus, and it doesn’t get adequate testosterone in the womb, it will have boobs and a vagina.
It will only discover that it is xy when it finds out it cannot reproduce with other xy’s. Chromosomes are like a legacy system which cause compatibility issues, like Windows XP.

So I think the prime agent is hormones, females tend to have lower Human growth Hormone which is the basic mathematics of it, which means less HgH = less brain cranial size. Average black females tend to be smarter than average white females, because they have more HgH. However, feminized white males, still tend to be smarter than masculine black males. So the equation is not as simple as it seems.

1 and 0 were based on subconscious knowledge I believe.

Gender and sexuality go deeper than thought. Sexuality goes deeper than gender, but both gender and sexuality are beyond the range of philosophy in its present form.

Thus why I spend my time trying to improve philosophy from its present form, to something better. Eventually gender and sexuality will become properly questionable, but not yet.

What you are doing is the equivalent of wanting to measure the size of another galaxy without first inventing a telescope that can see it. Try working on the telescope first.