The Prime reason to go vegetarian.

Quorn chicken nuggets, they taste like fish. You put some tartar sauce on them, they taste just like fish. You man up, you eat them, you’re good.

The whole society is founded on hypocrasy. Society is animals, so how can they have the right to hurt other animals, say murder is wrong, then murder animals.

I don’t want to hear no bitchin and moanin about how you need the taste of meat in your diet. Quorn chicken nuggets taste the same as fish taters, you eat them you’re good.

I don’t want to hear it. You do as your told.

Man floats by two-thirds under the see.

I put a stew in the slow cooker this morning. If I throw it away a cow will have died for nothing. How can that be right? I would like to think I’ll become vegetarian some day but I will not be going down the Quorn route. I’ll do it cold turkey, except without the turkey.

Animals are born to die. Either let them rot or eat them.
I like how they taste and so I eat meat. I’m going to have a nice bit of rump steak tonight.
Quorn is made in a vat of shit. It tastes like shit, and makes you fart.
I don’t do fungi; so I don’t do tofu or quorn or any fake food.
I believe in natural food; not shit made of chemicals.

Would you be prepared to eat a member of your family if it was the only meat available?

I went vegetarian for awhile. I was saddened by what the animals have to go through in slaughter houses.
I didn’t want to support that by eating meat, but eventually I realized that my not eating meat wasn’t changing anything;
animals were still being slaughtered. People and other animals will always eat meat, it’s not going to stop. Going vegetarian
with the thought that one is making some great impact on the world is just incorrect. A noble endeavor at heart, but futile.

Buy a tank. If you buy 1000 tanks you can change things. People will listen to you.

Because of this thread, and because I am a contrarian…you’ve basically ensured that I’m going to eat nothing but meat for the rest of my life just to spite you and prove that I don’t have to do what I’m told.

So if I tell you to be rich the rest of your life, you will be poor just to spite me?

Might is right.

No.

The end can justify the means, but not always. If someone was a politician who made schools teach 2+2=7, they might have might, but it might not be right.