The Delusions of Millennials

Recommended preliminary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_Kfm_qWpN0

Peterson’s conclusion feels absurd, but may very well be true. Do you universities now do more harm than good to their student because of their students? To revisit Kant’s vision of the sublime and the beautiful provides a point of departure for considering the problem of an ‘Oedipal mother’ and the delusions of millennials. When a subject treats the object as sublime, there is more respect and responsibility, especially when faced with inevitable challenge and opposition. However, the prominence of the ‘Oedipal mother’ has nurtured the Canadian millennial to treat everything so beautifully and free, that respect and responsibility has been almost completely lost.

Questions for discussion:

1. Is Peterson speaking some truth(s) or is he a complete piece of shit?

2. What kind of psychological damages will millennials face during and after their overpriced education?

3. How can there be reprise? How do the needs and wants of millennials conflict or resolve?

Theyre categorically fucked.
unless their debts are pardoned
maybe then some of them can grow a psyche
but theyre fucked beyond even Zartha. (which Im not sure even exists actually so :-k )

pretty much, basically?

Yeah. id say

but they have the droid from the new starwars as a hometoy so this excites them.

Furthermore they deserve to suffer because karma tells us they must because they made the wrong choice because [tab]they are stupid.[/tab] character equals fate mine, nigger.

this is called a deductional argumentation greasy like mayonaise on your liaisons face, son.

I am sorry if I am judgmental I am not here to judge.

Bh warned for derailing with inflammatory nonsense. Keep it sensible, folks.

Thats rich since I copied the lingo from a fellow Mod.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=191799#p2640176

Universities suck and are ran by cucks, you are not even allowed to say the word fag without getting banned. Universities are a buttload of hypocrasy, female dominated, if you say the word fag they say you are mentally ill and ban you.
Its all about the “feels”.
If you do not cuck yourself and cater to the female conspiracy, they ban you for giving them negative chemical emotions.

The whole system sucks and is ran by cucks, the whole thing is a sham. It’s like I can learn online how to run things better than college students, yet the cucks that support the system dont care. Cucks and people who support the established cuck system don’t hire you based on your ability to do job, they hire you based on your ability to be a cuck, and your social skills, and your ability to repeat and memorize brainwashing methods they teach you at “school”. School as in a bucketload of dumb, mind-washed, group of fish.

It’s like, calling a transgender the wrong pronouns is no different than calling a woman “he” on purpose to hurt her feels. It is taunting and bullying. Back in my day, we were allowed to punch bullies in the nose.
Nowadays, a bully steals your lunch money, and you have to let him shove you into the locker. If you punch a bully in the nose you go to jail. If you don’t agree with feminism you go to jail. People in the system have too much power.
It’s like, these cuck colleges say they are gender inclusive but its all a bunch of lies, you can never trust a cuck.
5 years ago these stuffy cucks and nuns wouldn’t let guys wear girls clothes at school. Now its hip and popular, and these cucks are soon-bending over. Its like how all these faggy cucks are saying they will submit to Trump because they are gay and fags, even though 24 hours ago they said Trump was the worst thing ever. Its like a whore in heat, submits to whatever alpha male rapes and pillages their pride of lions.

Never trust a cuck. Marilyn Manson was wearing girls clothes before it was politically correct. Cucks just want to rule and regulate. That is all. Cucks hate transgenders more than Republicans do, I know their deep dark secrets. I will never forgive these hippocrits, liars and saddjucees and the nation of cold heartless nuns.

The cucks who rule society, they expect our subservience and gratitude.
They think I will forgive them when they still cling to their nun ways, no I will never forgive them. When I was bullied they were nowhere to be found, and now when its my turn to bully, now I am not allowed. Its like I am up to bat and they change the rules and remove the game. Its such a load of bogus and Im sick of being ruled over by these nuns.
5 years ago they didnt let me wear girls clothes, wearing girls clothes was politically incorrect, and now, my enemies, after they change their minds and let me wear girls clothes so they can be “hip”, think that I am suddenly going to be cool with them after what they did to me? They can go fuck themselves. I dont obey them I am not their servant Fuck them.

Social Science and Humanities departments should be completely stripped of public funds. They’re little more than ‘think tanks’ for ‘victim’ politics. The rot of ‘victimhood’ and ‘outrage’ that infects every Western country began in the universities and is perpetuated by the universities. Cut off the left’s head and the body will die. It may take a decade or more, but it will eventually die.

I don’t necessarily blame millennials. They are products of their time. The real blame should be placed at those institutions that have bred such a mindset of people.

It’s a bit of both imo. It’s kind of like saying don’t blame the followers of the tyrant because the tyrant brainwashed them. Yeah, the tyrant is to blame for helping to brainwash people, but so are people who refuse to exercise their autonomy.

Don’t get me wrong, these SJW “professors” are truly vile, but for God sakes it’s hard to understand how so many young people refuse to question the outright garbage their vile professors are teaching them.

As a side note, it’s a great to see a thread related to Jordan Peterson. I discovered this man a few months ago and he is an absolute genius AND he’s heroic. I encourage anyone who is concerned with what it going on in extreme leftist circles to support this man any way you can.

I aint no stinkin’ millennial. I am generationX, a Mewtwo. They can take my guns, my America, and my Constitution from my cold dead hands

The day they ban freedom of speech is the day our Founding fathers fart in their graves

Michael Moore is a failure and a fat fuck autistic fatso of a man.

But I would shake his hand.

Why would I shake his hand? Because at least his balls are small, but at least he has the balls to stand up for what he believes is good.

Welcome to Generation Screwed. Enjoy! :laughing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0W9sSqeJnA