Ilovephilosophy and Fixed Cross get a divorce!

For ten years I have been here, given my life blood to this place, and enjoyed it, much of the time.
What Ive created is above the heads of some here, but many have taken bits of it and are now, in part, Fixed Crossians. I am proud of that - though it is only the tiniest of beginnings, beginnings are the hardest.

I wont leave after ten years on a bitter note - it has been a long time coming. Much of my time here beyond 2011 has been simply because I didnt know how to start writing a book. I just decided to give all my thoughts and poetry away for free here, where there are people I like, and who enjoy reading my stuff.

Down the line Ive met a few people here that Ive also gone on to meet in real life. These were good adventures, and I plan on having more of them. My Philosophers clan is doing well, now also includes some girls as I wished, and its activities have been moving to the non-virtual sphere, and to the arts, and to an organization that wishes to stay secret for now… though you can guess.

So I write this post to do some homage to the people that I know from here that I respect. I may forget some, I am sure to. I will leave out my Clan members, as I dont say goodbye to them and never will.

First of all Mr R. The pumping heart of this site, there never has been a question about that for me.
MM - a genuine creative sense of humor, you dont see that often in a girl.
fuse - keep loving the thunder
James - we had some scuffles, but I remember our discussions fondly.
Ierrelus - the old poet. Another beating heart.
Jerkey - your last Igor entry - you are a comedic genius my man.
Kriswest - a straight spine
Pandora - Pure clean guts. Most attractive woman.
Joker - man of style, taught me some things about writing.
omar - always good for some honest thoughts
Erik - The force is strong with this one.
Arcturus - Calm, depth. I hope to see you on beforethelight.
socratus - gotta love an astrophysicist.

Some others Ive just had nice conversations with that weren’t too specific. I assume that in as far as they care, they know who they are.

I joined here as Jakob in 2006, adter Faust, whom I knew from killdevilhill, came to that site one day and wrote me: Jake what are you still doing here man, ILP is where its at.

The rest is history.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETVOd4tcvis[/youtube]

Much love

Fixed Cross

I think perhaps you just need a break. We all do at certain times.

Why give up, or divorce after ten long years? Keep the fire burning, man.

Just do what I do. When it gets boring, stir up some shit and/or just post some nonsense.

Also, Faust was one of the smartest dudes ever here. It’s a shame that he doesn’t hang out more often.

Is complimenting Faust your attempt to stir up some shit and post nonsense? Cause it is working.

Yes Faust is genius als because he says " I just dont see how Im supposed to go about my day armed with this knowledge." Cause this is true knowledge more often than not stands in the way.

But…
how does we know if knowledge is useless?

now sir Fixalot says to give his truck a third coat fuckkkk he onto me.

One of my favorite films…