the orbiE paradigm

Orbie has a paradigm now, as he has convinced that spelling isnt aways the right way.

Now and then now, I come to the conclusion of frustration.

I will have written, what I ike, but as I check back a mistake has craweled in. SO I go back, tediously, to cxorrect it when folk is watching my threads collapse as the Stuart once pronounced to me then, I notice sometimes, this mistake, was the right way.

I am now old, for having corrected. I missed life. Like was in the punctuations grassroot operations against the pavement.

SO now, orbies paradgimatic superdeconstructvist method has (Im not joking even if I am) taken place.

NO they say!
I hear it.

How can it be no and yes?

One is never negated by ones own essence. A no is always a yes, but around the corner. Drug is dealt in between. Now it is night. AS red mercedes form the 80s sleeks by in orbies night past a window where Occams razor is being used for ulterior purposes.

Philosophy is the uncategorical de-dialectificating oratory institution that pronounces Being from its ground. Wine is a product of grapes on vines in hills that are nice. A fact is a conrerstone. A building is a philosophy. A square circle has how many corners after (variable) bottles… such equations trouble the windshield as teh music penetrates some synapeses, but not others, and more is needed, more - more bridge.

SO we go on inside the wheel turn it.

Now what happens.

Rodents come out of the woodwork and
when sleep in trees
sweetness
s
quirrely girlies, who wasnt a daughter of them, sweet to birth. always lean.

She looks glasses uprightr.

Aquarius? No sagittarius. Black rimmed glasses and a bunny tail. The 20’s, alleycats meeow
the door knocks

So where myth was, and Minos,

The bull… of the palace.

Who was he?

A metaphor, is not a means away from philosophy - a moderator must know this. I fear greatly… lightning that may struck.

Come, speak in half riddles
to avoid whole riddles

rune of exzperience