Life's hardships

A nice, happy, easy life free of misery is the only life worth living to me. A life where I can be happy and have as little misery as possible is the only life worth living to me. If I have to ever live a life of misery, then I will immediately give up and throw myself away. I would immediately take myself out of such a life since that is not a life worth living to me. It is an abomination of a life. Living on for my family, for others, and for other things in such a hard life is not worth living to me at all.

You don’t realize just how powerful and beautiful it is to have no suffering and no misery in your life and to have no negative experiences in your life. It is like a transcended being (an angel). It is a being of pure love, joy, and bliss. So to live such a life if such a life were to even exist, then that is all that matters and that is the most powerful and beautiful thing there can ever be.

What is misery?

What is a hard life?

Judging from your avatar, I take it you are someone who lives a happy easy life who doesn’t even know what misery is or what a hard life is.

I certainly don’t know what you consider to be misery or a hard life. How could I? I don’t know you.

Well there is the depressing phrase…

The most interesting people have encountered incredible hardship…

Take it for what it’s worth

Nope, it’s not worth anything to me. So I am out of this life and giving up since I am living a life of misery.

Think about vapid people…

Do you want that to be you?

Plants that are stressed grow more nutrients…

It seems to be the way of nature

But far be it from me to judge your suffering to this regard…

Life always find a way, even if you think you are leaving it…

You personally view a life of hardship as a great life. For me, the most profound and great life is being happy and free of all misery. Like I said, such a life means a lot to me. It is the life of an angel. A divine being that has no negativity in its life. It would be a being of pure love, joy, and bliss. I will describe an icon to each way of life. The way of life that is happy and free of misery is like a beautiful flower or rainbow. This way of life symbolizes beautiful colors. It possesses so much life, joy, and beauty. But a life of a tough person who carries on in life through much hardship is nothing more than like a gray tough rock. The color gray is completely dull. It is a dull and devoid life. It is a life that completely lacks all the joy, beauty, etc. that the happy life would have for me.

Joy comes from within.

The life of a skeptic has many great rewards…

Compared to a good skeptic, angels can be vapid…

With too much misery, people can be intolerable…

I personally think, that if everything came easy for you… Like using cheat codes on a video game, that you’d eventually stop using them out of boredom …

Don’t be so harsh on yourself