The Grand Scheme

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Moderator: Only_Humean

Forum rules
Forum Philosophy

Re: The Grand Scheme

Postby Fixed Cross » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:02 pm

"Consider the notion 'purpose'. Our starting point should be the 'sagacity' of pants."
- Nietzsche, The Will To Power, "On Hierarchy".
Before the Light - Tree of Life
Image
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 7777
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: The Grand Scheme

Postby Sauwelios » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:02 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
The Eternal Warrior wrote:
Fixed Cross wrote:Jews have been playing chess without a queen for some thousands of years.

Are these the same jews who view religion with God and the Devil without women at their sides and wondering why they fight eternally?

No Jews "wonders" why he fights, ya ignoramus. They fight for the restoration of the Temple.
And this fight is not looking be going to take forever. It's sort of sped up for them since they took control of their old land.

Inconvenience of inconveniences is that the muslims have built their own temple right on the foundation of the destroyed Jewish temple. I don't think they ever figured the Jews would make it back.

The fight isn't eternal, but the lols are infinite. And Palestine crocodile tears can will replenish the Jordan River.


I think he meant "why God and the Devil fight", not "why the jews [sic] fight".

I recently saw multiple documentaries come by on my YouTube feed that argue that the Temple was not where that mosque is now, but a small yet significant distance from there.
User avatar
Sauwelios
Philosophical Supremacist
 
Posts: 7182
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:07 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Re: The Grand Scheme

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:58 am

Sauwelios wrote:I think he meant "why God and the Devil fight", not "why the jews [sic] fight".

I see. But isn't Satan gods wife? ("adversary")

I recently saw multiple documentaries come by on my YouTube feed that argue that the Temple was not where that mosque is now, but a small yet significant distance from there.

Well, it could certainly be reasonable to let the Mosque intact, occupying a small but significant space on the Temple Mount, of which the Western Wall is one side. The rest of the mounts floor could host a Jewish temple and a Christian church, like an Abrahamic "Akropolis" of sorts.

For regimes to let this happen without getting all upset about it would make a powerful point on behalf of Islam, that it is indeed a religion of peace. Also of learning: many muslim at this stage seem to be unaware that Jerusalem was a Jewish city long before Islam even existed.
Before the Light - Tree of Life
Image
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 7777
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Mitra

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:07 am

In our age there is nothing higher than the friendship of a philosopher. This is akin to what in more primitive days of the west was the vision of God face to face.
Before the Light - Tree of Life
Image
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 7777
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: The Grand Scheme

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:13 pm

So I mean the friendship between philosophers.

The "vision of god face to face" represents the awakening to the Principe of self-valuing. As I call it. It represents the illumination that tears away all cowardice before truth. (Yes, one can compare this cowardice to cowardice before woman, but not equate it)

A friendship between philosophers requires two such brave perspectives. What can come about from such a friendship, I mean come about in terms of power, is limitless. But of course it can be quite modest as well. In any case it can not be banal or mundane - whatever comes from it is "godly", i.e. pure and sovereign.
Before the Light - Tree of Life
Image
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 7777
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: The Grand Scheme

Postby Mitra-Sauwelios » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:15 am

Amen.
"Your symbolical, lyrical and musical world can become an absolute standard. That is to say the highest on Earth." (Fixed Cross, "Re: A letter for the King" (return email to yours truly!), my translation.)
kali maa jaap mantra {om aim hreem kleem chamundaye vichaye}
"didja read that great wall of text he wrote? i'm tellin' you, ollie is the grand master of the esoteric and eclectic. if there IS something more to life, something extramundane or divine or whatever you wanna call it, ollie will figure it out" (Zoot Allures, to phoneutria, about yours truly.)
User avatar
Mitra-Sauwelios
religious philosopher
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:24 am
Location: Mad Master

Re: The Grand Scheme

Postby URUZ » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:16 am

Fuck them college girls like Stafford loans
Here comes trouble, shut the front door
You need to not give a shit a little more
Tomorrow's not here and yesterday's gone
It's half past fuck it with the caps lock on


We're gonna bring the party to you <--- VO
EIHWAZ PERTHO NAUTHIZ

ANSUZ
User avatar
URUZ
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: The topoi

Re: The Grand Scheme

Postby Fixed Cross » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:17 am

Before the Light - Tree of Life
Image
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 7777
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: The Grand Scheme

Postby Fixed Cross » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:57 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:Ave Sauwelios

Independently of your work, a phrase that comes up explaining my position on quantumprocessing to Pezer (on which he agrees);


"yes-gradient"

I want to follow up on this.

Its been over 20 years since I first learned the principle of quantumcomputing, which was at that point still completely hypothetical.
But in the meantime, giants have been working hard and are finally making claims to having built actual quantum processors.

This is what IBM unveiled.

Image

It warms my hear to see the old git pull off something this fresh.

A quantum-processor works with uncertainties rather than integers/absolutes. Its units, qubits, are not simply a one or a zero, but a situation from which different outcomes may follow, depending on what is required when the next task is known. This is not a new thing, it is how a brain works.

By problematizing value.
Before the Light - Tree of Life
Image
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 7777
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: The Grand Scheme

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:14 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
Fixed Cross wrote:Ave Sauwelios

Independently of your work, a phrase that comes up explaining my position on quantumprocessing to Pezer (on which he agrees);


"yes-gradient"

I want to follow up on this.

Its been over 20 years since I first learned the principle of quantumcomputing, which was at that point still completely hypothetical.
But in the meantime, giants have been working hard and are finally making claims to having built actual quantum processors.

This is what IBM unveiled.

Image

It warms my hear to see the old git pull off something this fresh.

A quantum-processor works with uncertainties rather than integers/absolutes. Its units, qubits, are not simply a one or a zero, but a situation from which different outcomes may follow, depending on what is required when the next task is known. This is not a new thing, it is how a brain works.

By problematizing value.


Simultaneously, I outwardly proved the existence of time travel; on an informational, mental and spiritual level at the very least if not physical; the supernatural, long-lived entities, universal nightmares, mastery of psychology and psychological healing and how reality was created as we thought about it, tried to imagine it and created the energy in a pool of condensed weight-like gravity to create the first molecules and particles of matter at the start of what is known as our linear timeline; in a homeless camp as I was rambling. Almost babbling, actually. And, I did it without math. While high on pot and crank. And, at the same time securing through a three-step process, a significant upper-hand over a vast majority of the annoying legion and their constant abuse of the tools of the universal mind to run amok. This then lead to my recent declaration of punishment and sentencing and the enforcement of crimes against reality and all living things after having already put it in motion 4 years back while waiting for things to come together from what I would learn between then and now; a showing of the complex and simple fair system of actual laws based on emotional logic and true psychology in all forms of warfare to actually helping each other out, something I put together similarly within the past 4 years to earn the right to award myself through the completion and creation of my own degrees, permits, etc., covering law on a long-range format not just to serve and protect, but to serve and protect my own interests through whatever means possible; my own interests verging at a remarkable rate on an extensive balance between selfishness and the awareness of needed selfishness of a massive scale of equality which also serves as reinforcement to my punishment and sentencing which becomes a matter of what we all do to raise our children and each other generation after generation with the advanced knowledge of making it premeditated and then purposeful and actual righteous vengeance in terms of my own personal revenge which becomes wrapped up in actual justice. A revenge that is mostly taken out in psychological warfare and afterlife possibilities.

I have masterminded all of this purposefully and accidentally. I really think it's cute that it warms your heart about them making toys, though.

My brain does shit their machine wishes it could.
Are we gonna fight or are you planning on boring me to death?
User avatar
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2530
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: The Grand Scheme

Postby Fixed Cross » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:03 am

How do you verify all that? Science is expensive.

(otherwise, it sounds like a hasty stab at VO, but Im sure it is a genuine parallel species of theory developed 3 years after VO)
Before the Light - Tree of Life
Image
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 7777
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: The Grand Scheme

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:53 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:How do you verify all that? Science is expensive.


Oh, you know, the way that things get verified when shitheads like you aren't there to ask such a stupid question. Generally based on the people being involved not being liars, not having a chance or will to lie about it and it being an undeniable occurrence.
Are we gonna fight or are you planning on boring me to death?
User avatar
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2530
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: The Grand Scheme

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:33 pm

The Eternal Warrior wrote:
Fixed Cross wrote:How do you verify all that? Science is expensive.


Oh, you know, the way that things get verified when shitheads like you aren't there to ask such a stupid question. Generally based on the people being involved not being liars, not having a chance or will to lie about it and it being an undeniable occurrence.

Just crawl back into your aids infested corpse, little ghost.
Before the Light - Tree of Life
Image
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 7777
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: The Grand Scheme

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:36 pm

It is wonderful (and horribly ugly) how symmetrical natures laws make the world. I post something paradgim-shatteringly beautiful, a logic too elegant almost to bear, a source of tremendous happiness - only to be made to understand next how deeply sad the weak and ugly of this world feel about strength and beauty.

Let him suffer. It is the price for my enjoyment.
Before the Light - Tree of Life
Image
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 7777
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: The Grand Scheme

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:41 pm

The Grand Scheme, the problematizing of value, will come to mean that the "pale of death", a transhuman phenomenon that incorporates dead humanoids like the pale leech above, will be removed from the countenance of the world like cold sickly sweat, as the world rises in struggle to reassert its being under a conscious apprehension of the primordial self-vauing logic.

We will derive cosmic joy from destroying the likes of the "eternal" leech.
This world is will to power and nothing besides.

That is, of course, the problem of value.

You fucking snails.
Before the Light - Tree of Life
Image
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 7777
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: The Grand Scheme

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:46 pm

what if aids were just the adult form of cooties?
Are we gonna fight or are you planning on boring me to death?
User avatar
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2530
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: The Grand Scheme

Postby URUZ » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:15 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:It is wonderful (and horribly ugly) how symmetrical natures laws make the world. I post something paradgim-shatteringly beautiful, a logic too elegant almost to bear, a source of tremendous happiness - only to be made to understand next how deeply sad the weak and ugly of this world feel about strength and beauty.

Let him suffer. It is the price for my enjoyment.



Yes, it is because of this natural symmetry that you have 100 million slavish idiotic mouthbreathers for every one sane intelligent person. As quality increases, quantity decreases. This is balance. It is like a massive pyramid at the existential level... shit does not roll downhill, it is already downhill, it is the downhill.
EIHWAZ PERTHO NAUTHIZ

ANSUZ
User avatar
URUZ
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: The topoi

Re: The Grand Scheme

Postby 1mpious » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:20 am

To say it is the downhill you're a [ad hominem deleted]
User avatar
1mpious
decent guy
 
Posts: 388
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:58 am
Location: Sydney Secondus

Re: The Grand Scheme

Postby Fixed Cross » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:40 pm

Yes and the hard part is to disentangle, morally, subconsciously, from the base of the pyramid and allow it to be slavish and allow it to work for you. Me. I mean, us.
That is tremendously difficult for a human with a compassionate heart. In the end however it is precisely this compassion which forces us to recognize true conditions and true qualities.

I don't know that it is wise to go into the consequences of this in public too much, but certainly it means that we can't actually hope to help most people, they are destined to produce long lineages of slaves. All we can do is make sure that we're not part of their world, not just to keep ourselves for our own destiny, but also to not make them aware too much of their slavery.

Damn. It's not easy being wise.
Before the Light - Tree of Life
Image
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 7777
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: The Grand Scheme

Postby URUZ » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:29 am

Slaves who want slavery.

leftism is the attempt to turn all people into cattle.

That is all.
EIHWAZ PERTHO NAUTHIZ

ANSUZ
User avatar
URUZ
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: The topoi

Re: The Grand Scheme

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:07 pm

I can see an opening in the argument where I could lay an argument ending device, but... then I thought about it, and I decided not to. You guys are fine where you are. They're grand places of logic to be in. Looks like something you worked hard to enslave yourselves to.
Are we gonna fight or are you planning on boring me to death?
User avatar
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2530
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: The Grand Scheme

Postby URUZ » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:14 pm

The Eternal Warrior wrote:I can see an opening in the argument where I could lay an argument ending device, but... then I thought about it, and I decided not to. You guys are fine where you are. They're grand places of logic to be in. Looks like something you worked hard to enslave yourselves to.


Spoken like someone who has nothing at all to say.
EIHWAZ PERTHO NAUTHIZ

ANSUZ
User avatar
URUZ
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: The topoi

Re: The Grand Scheme

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:00 pm

UrGod wrote:
The Eternal Warrior wrote:I can see an opening in the argument where I could lay an argument ending device, but... then I thought about it, and I decided not to. You guys are fine where you are. They're grand places of logic to be in. Looks like something you worked hard to enslave yourselves to.


Spoken like someone who has nothing at all to say.


I see what you're doing there. Turning what I've said to others back around on me. Nevermind the truth of it when I spoke it to others compared to the lack of truth in this situation. It's just one slap in the face too many, though, and I really don't deserve it. What are you going to do, next? Misperceive the emotion that I spoke these words and those?
Are we gonna fight or are you planning on boring me to death?
User avatar
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2530
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: The Grand Scheme

Postby URUZ » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:57 pm

You don’t get to say “I could blow your argument away but I won’t” and “you’re enslaved to your ideas” without actually ...saying anything demonstrating as much. And then you certainly don’t get to whine when someone points it out.

Maybe having a soul isn’t your strong suit.
EIHWAZ PERTHO NAUTHIZ

ANSUZ
User avatar
URUZ
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: The topoi

Re: The Grand Scheme

Postby Jakob » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:23 pm

UrGod wrote:You don’t get to say “I could blow your argument away but I won’t” and “you’re enslaved to your ideas” without actually ...saying anything demonstrating as much. And then you certainly don’t get to whine when someone points it out.

Unfortunately, that takes away everything the poor bastard has. Without him prancing around like a monkey with a piece of his own crap on a plastic plate, he simply can't be said to exist.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5917
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

PreviousNext

Return to Philosophy



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users