Do we operate with obsolete software?

There are periods where change is slower and periods where change is quicker in regards to observed phenomena.
Depending on which kinds of people you are referring to in that time period, change was significant for the amount of time.
Which coincides with the spread of said software to those people.

As for Abrahamic religions, I think they are multi-generational pyramid schemes which need fresh meat, fresh zealots, fresh consumers constantly.

I don’t understand what hardware has changed.

WE have to design software (i.e. our selfs) that can handle our current internal & external conditions.

Obviously very little

Ignorance is blissful for you.

Can you throw me into a pit of suffering and despair by enlightening me about human-hardware changes in past 3000 years.

There appear to be three principal attitudes towards the programs we are subjugated to:

• indifference/ignorance
  • helplessness/apologies
  • investigation/alteration

With “software” I had the softness of our gray mass and minds in mind, and not the world of Microsoft & Co.
The intent is to stimulate inquiries into the parameters we use to relate ourselves with, and not only those designed by Judaic/Christian priests – although they still seem to play important roles in western cultures – but to investigate the economical, political, social, scientific etc. frameworks we design in order to regulate/control our life.
I do not expect a post like this to find much response in an age where it seems fashionable to subject oneself uncritical to media - consumer research – silicon valley – political - scientific - and whatever else - programs (probably because they eliminate personal responsibility) not to forget those which are to get people used to the idea to become robots.
(A recently published 5 years study by the Stanford University comes to the conclusion that 75% of the activities of US & 68% of EU citizens are all ready robot like)

I’m still not getting what you mean by software created 3000 years ago when the issue is more about hardware anyways. Hidden hardware that most people bots can’t grasp. That hidden hardware is causing many problems trapping folks in perpetual loops. So who is going to figure out this mobius strip we call reality, history, science, blah, blah, blah? I, for one, am getting tired of repeating this process with people bots convinced that I’m a disease of inanities, that I’ve lost my grip (or if I ever had it), while they’re holding onto the past blinds them, distracts them from breaking out of the Mobius Strip.

Where are the geniuses? Piddle-diddling in their secret labs? Join and PM me if you have even the slightest clue about the hidden hardware of which I speak, or Mobius Strips looping infinitely.

Ec,

Can you carry on a full conversation about the nature of reality rather than play games, Ecmandu? I know that you’re not as off as the rest think you are. Always threads of truth to be found sometimes in the least likely places and I pay attention. Let’s chat. :smiley:

Present day diets, chemicals and medicine has changed not just our bodies but, how the brain functions… Probably should add entertainment as well.

2op

I think we can only be running with contemporary software, where if we consider that the software only occurs after birth. The instinctual would be the hardware. At most the constantly updating software is as old as we have existed in this life. But the hardware, well it takes many hundreds of years for genetic changes to occur [apart from generational randomness etc], so I guess we are like our ancestors in that respect, and probably feel like that at heart.

Given a long enough duration though, i’d expect that to change. After all, at some point the ancestors will be us, and our software will have changed that hardware.

Not 3000 but 6000 years ago, beacuse the urbanization began about 6000 years ago.

The “hardware” has not changed much, but the “software” has changed very much.

Do you mean “brainwashing” when you use the word “software”?

“Brainwashing” might be responsible for some of the above replies - but thats for their authors to judge - i only try to remind that the 3 monkey attitude might get us to drown in our own s… :open_mouth: .

The most common, yet rarely investigated, softwares are the social, political, economical, national & other conventions that are based on belief.

--------------------------- MYTHS-------------------------------