Superconsciousness versus Subconsciousness.

Are the levels always separate from each other or do they ever overlap? Does some or all of the unconscious
eventually migrate to the subconscious? And does some or all of it then eventually migrate to the conscious?

As soon as they separate, there is only one level. The
other is nihilized. It becomes primary.

But in fact this separation is unknown, because at this level there is no superconsciousness, except primitive totemism, or objectivisation.

When they do overlap, then too, they become indistinct, because they can only be experienced unitarily.

The idea is that early primary objectivization requires the knowledge of a con-scious invention, hence the
requisite idea of ‘consciessness’ per se, is a sine quo
non of human development.

Needless to say, this development is not attributed to a
will to or not to go on with it, is but an existential requirement to escape the oft hazardously challenging circumstances of early man.

The same with superconsciousness, it is not convenience alone which pushes the need to go on,
but a realization formed long ago, that if consciousness merely threads at a certain level, it will actually start falling backwards.

There is no reified status quo, implicit in consciousness,it is this superconscious effort, to factor in more and more possibilities into consciousness which creates the super consciousness. Therefore,
in a sense, the separation is more a product of denying the gravity of staying still, by viewing
consciousness as an objective as an object,imputed
within it’s own object, or vice versa.Consciousness, need not at all be a product of being conscious, or even of having existence as it’s predicate. While not
implying of any kind of separation or overlap, they function to the real requirements of life.

I would prefer to see it more in terms of saturation,
or lack of, rather then in terms of degrees of overlap or lack of.

I also think saturation is a better description given how
the brain is an organ and composed primarily of water

Sure, but saturation, like overlap, or consciousness has literal as well as figurative nuances.

The mere fact that you mention water, implies the kind of object that feeds into the literal idea of saturation. But consciousness has to include other options, such as the idea of the immaterial versus the material.

Such an idea was certainly novel at the time, and fitted in with a lot of casual relational sub ideas, based on perhaps initial observation into the mechanics of visual perception.

The farther some object is, the more distant it’s relation with other objects. Furthest object near the horizon are almost imperceptible, hence to archaic vision, may appear as less real. If the water logged brain is fed this series, then it will conclude that behind the horizon, the object is totally unreal=it is immaterial. The same could have gone with consciousness, by extension, the immaterial was not an object of consciousness, but of sub-&-superconscious realms.

So the separations were only cut off points relating abstracting qualifying extension with their limits.

But these limits are really not real, in the sense of having passed the crisis surrounding the conflicting views of the flatness with the roundness of Earth, and likewise, some of the limits imposed between the subconscious , conscious and superconscious elements.

Everything in the brain is about acuity …

It is lack of acuity that allows for perfection

Alistair Hugh in brain research posed the question of what can we see by hearing? An interesting bit about sensory substitution. They do interrelate. Visual acuity has consequences.

There’s conceptual acuity as well

All implying what?

Good question. I would say: The levels partly overlap. Parts of them can migrate due to the fact that parts of the brain are just neurologically connected with each other.

Just like a circle is only perfect when you stand back and don’t use a microscope… But not far enough away that you can’t see it…

That’s true for all of life, including concepts…

It’s the actual answer to the idea of Platonic forms

( as an aside: I’m a better source than all the books and Wikipedia combined - ask me anything! )

Yes, but does superconsciousness totally overlap not only consciousness, but the neurological connections as well? In other words, if overlap implies separation, why not the complete separation of superconsciousness from the whole neurological mechanism?
The best analogy I can make is mesmerism, where force fields surround the original source of energy.
In this way, the whole concept of interaction takes on a different form.

If everyone had superconsciousness, we’d have a world of perfect people, there’d be no border… In this sense, the iceberg is a terrible analogy

I think everyone could have it. But just like with cognition generally, not everyone is or is able to tune in. Some have pre determined blocks, some willfully block out anything out of the ordinary, and some do not have the capacity-the wiring- to be able to make sense of it, even if they had the capacity.

I don’t know if it was unimaginable what it would be like if everyone had it, it wouldn’t be like a blob without borders, because they would have the ability to discern, without the effect of reverting to a de fusion of overlap.

This was what happened in the tragedy of the former New Left’s assumption in a harmonious society, the planners and the intelctualize the process without getting hung up with their own neurological shortcomings , but youngsters getting high did not have the wiring to look with a backward glance into a less structured field. So that part, I disagree with. Superconsciousness would work, if it integrated or, overlapped consciousness completely.

I would still prefer saturated for the above given reasons.

If the superconsciousness overlapped the whole consciousness, then it would also overlap the neurological connections.

Yes.

all this thread leading to any real conclusion.

Consciousness IS consciousness and everything IS Consciousness… NO??? 8-[

now I am grasping better why mainstream philosophy has to go as it has been knocked off by the infinite divisibility of dualism

Its all pseudoscience.

Read the critically acclaimed works of Freud, Lacan and Deleuze/Guattari.

Once you understand the works of all 3, take some LSD and read them again. If you cannot read the words, just try thinking of what you learned from your first readings.

Afterwards, read Grunbaum’s foundations and there you go, that’s an average monday morning.

Freudians have championed in mind control, look for the Century of the Self on utube, a 5h JAW DROPPING documentary explaining all this.

We do not know very much about the consciousness. But this does not mean that we should not talk about it. We know that many things do not belong to the consciousness and that the consciousness or something like it must exist.