Why I hate white trash

So I go to sleep and have this dream that my friend falls in love with me and makes me his girlfriend, and invites me to his glass mansion with him. It is 30 years in the future and the government has tracking devices on children and cracksdown on rape, basically whenever someone gets raped it sends a chemical signal to the AI president which automatically shoots lightning through walls, instantly paralyzing the perp, from an orbitting sattellite.

So my white trash friend said he was in love with me and want to make me his wife, so I got to his glass mansion and it turns out I have underwear made out of a special piece of cloth, which allows him to circumvent the government AI tracking system and rape anyone he chooses. There are other old, horny men who live with him at his mansion and he basically only wanted me to use my special cloth so he could get away with his crimes. He expected me to be down with him raping kids and tried to peer pressure me into it, and then he threatened me if I didn’t go along with his sick plans, so I ran away. I realized nobody loved me, they were just using me for my material goods.

So I’m riding around town in this black SUV with my mom and I get out and start walking down the street. I walk past a pub which is made out of someone’s garage. It is also a gunrange. This hot girl with a cowboy hat walks in. Some guy pulls a gun on her but his friend shakes his head no and he puts the gun away. There is lots of bitching and moaning, arguing amongst them. She walks out. As I look at her, I realise that she is hot, but I have overwhelming feelings she is out of my league and wouldn’t even be worth it to bother. It is obvious she wants small, redneck dick and enjoys conversations with 100 iq’s and backyard barbecues. What the hell chance would I have? I didn’t even have a pickup truck. Even an alien from outerspace would have better chances than me. So I kept walking, becoming hateful and bitter that i had no chance with women I was attracted to.Then I ran into this bitch from american idol, and it was the same raw deal, I didnt even bother with her.

So I found myself in the college parking lot waiting for a bus I didn’t need. I got on the bus, then when it accelerated Newtons laws of friction were ignored and I slid out the back. I felt like people on the bus loved me, but at the same time, didn’t give a shit about me. Then I have a vague recollection of being on a train set with polystyrene hills, and a vague sensation of a loving force, but I can’t remember it all too well. I remember also a vague thing about light and peacefulness but I can’t remember it all. Also something about videogame cards that were blue, but I cannot remember.

Next thing you know, me and my squad mates were in this quakelike hotel, and we were running and jumping all around. All of my squad mates were dead, they had been killed by the monster. It was just me and jimmy left. I took the high ground, and bravely coaxed the monster to attack me to save jimmy. It was an ugly disgusting rat thing, utterly deformed, it was jumping wildly around like a smog slime experiment, it was horrendous. It was dangerous, one bit an you were infected. It had an extremely skinny giraffe neck which was twisted all around itself. When it lunged at me, I grabbed it by it’s neck, and twisted it as hard as I could, choking it and squeezing it with all my might, I could feel it’s heart beating profusely the tighter I choked it. I closed one of my eye’s to the side because I could barely stand to look at the thing. It was so slimy my hands kept slipping but I was hanging on for dear life, choking it as hard as I could, its heart angrily beating harder and harder. After at least 20 seconds, when it was either about to die or slip out of my fingers, I woke up and screamed. Then, my cat laid on top of my genitals, because my cat is the only person who cares about me and is the only good person in the world who loves me and is concerned that I have nightmares. Hell, I dont even care that I have nightmares, I like nightmares more than real life.