The 1 law of "absolute reality"

consider this information you are about to read

i think the “mind” has a 75 perc chance to make the “wrong” descission when it must make the right descission

the mind has a machine that crunches a “thought” into “options’” which we will decide which one is the “best” option.that one we will pick.our optimal result deriving from one calculation using the machine once.

data > machine > options(possible solutions) > desired?answer(result)

result = optimal : yes/no > yes = next data
no= recalculate towards
desired answer/result

So “seeing” this “idea” in front of you , you probably wonder about the “machine” in the equasion.
Well the thing is this “machine” is of utmost importance to us humans to calculate options from data.

What is this “machine” exactly? I dont know.
How does it exactly work ? I dont know.
Can it break ? Maybe,I dont know.

All i “know” is that it is not important to “know” anyway.
I know what it does. Now that is truelly important !
The machine does exactly what it is supposed to do . Nothing more , nothing less .
All the “machine” does is crunch “questions”(data) to “options”. Nothing more nothing less.
Your “mind” on the other hand is the one who will pick a solution(“result”) out of all those “options”
that this “machine” pooped out in your mind.
Those “options” can be many , the “machine” can produce as many
options as your brain can calculate. Each option when it comes out of the “machine” has the same “value” which is always “neutral”.
That doesnt mean there are many many many more “options” in “existence”.

well knowing this how can the “mind” decide which “option” is the “desired” option?

somewhere near the end of the “machine” is another “machine” where those “options” run through that gives the “option” a specific “value”.
Based on that “value” that the second “machine” gives that “option” ,the “mind” will calculates that “option” on that “value” based on its “function” and “potential”.
“function” means what can be done with the “option” in the “future”
and “potential” means how applyable is that “function” is in the “future”.

The “mind” is always looking for the 1 “option” that is the most favorable “option” that makes the most “progress” towards that “desired result”.When the second “machine” is done calculating the “option” its “value” the mind will store it into the brain in order of “importance” this being “desired result”"being the most important and the least “desired result” being the least important to calculate with.

Why do we do that? Well … we want the most accurate calculation to calculate with so we can calculate towards that “big dream” we all have.So we can make bigger steps towards that “desired”“result”. Sounds pretty simple right?

It is simple! but we dont know how to work the first machine so the second one will corrupt our data with a “value” either to high or to low.

data = data nothing more , nothing less .treat it that way.

How did it happen?

Well it comes down to this . The “machine” who gives an “option” its
“value”… well… it looks like we broke it…

We? yes and no . the people who invented the spoken “word”, based
the “word” its “value” on all the “knowledge” they had about that “word” in that moment in “time”.
That invention of spoken “word” has greatly worked in our favor since it was implented world wide.
Well that was a very “long” “time” ago right?
That is were the problem with the “machine” who gives “value” on our
“options” started to apear. Knowing the “value” of the “word” “stone” has risen over “time” since more “knowledge” over it was gained.
Back then a “stone” was mostly used to bash some poor souls head in.
Well today we have found way more usefull “options” to use “stone” then they were back then.
So yeh that could be it ? mm lets try this idea out with the principle of “love”.

We all know what it is right? Some of us will “die” for that “principle”.
Some will go “meh” when thinking about it.
So thinking about this “principle” “love” and how its “value” might or might not have risen with the passing of “time”.
I came to notice how big and valuable “love” really is !

Some of you “might” “agree” some of you “might” “consider” to “stop” reading my “data” because the “chance” will be this little story im telling might get a little to sentimental for your taste.
Dont wory it wont!

Think about how “love” affects people and think how many “crazy”“options” derive from the “principle” of “love”.

Yes i know.

Many many many “options” all ideas where people acting very “foolish” because they seem to be possesed by “love”
Think about all those books and movies and poems and drawings paintings and statues we have made all in the name of “love”.

That is a whole lotta “love” right there folks!

But think how many more “things” about “love” we could make and will make… that would be even more then we allready have in this world.
But why? Why make so many things expressing the “principal” of “love”?

You wanna know why?

Because the “value” given by the “machine” that gives a “value” to an “option” containing the “word” “love” will always(!) be way way way to low.

Its not the “machine” that gives “value” to an “option” containing “love” who is to “blame”.Its not the “machine” who turns “data” into “options” who is is to “blame”.
It is “love” who is to “blame” here… we just can not calculate how “big” and “valuable” “love” “really” is! If we put all our brains together and it would mold somehow in one big fat uber brain of a size like a small country we wouldnt even stand the slightest chance of calculating that “principle”.
So immensly “big” and “valuable” and “powerfull” well… you throw almost any word you can think of at “love” and it will stick! Many of the words known to mankind that has ever existed and still do exist in time WILL stick to that “simple notion” we have of of “love”.
Love can do many things , it can heal , it can hurt , it can laugh , it can cry ,well it can do almost anything except “options” that directly derive from the “principal” we know as “hate”.

reversed “hate” works the exact same way as “love”.

both are equally “powerfull”. very big but we can’t calculate how big those two “principles” are now can we?

but which is the most "valuable?

you will figure that one out yourselves.

realize … you can not realize reality!

you’ll never will!

but you will try!

you will “swim” in the “sea” of options the “principals” of “good” and “evil” provides you.

it is vast … immensly vast!

you will “swim” till you cant “swim” anymore and
you will look in the distance the way you swam
and you will “realize” you will never ever be able to “realize” what you are thinking about!

that is very important for us humans!

realize you can not and never ever will realize what “absolute reality” really is!

well after i realized that … i looked at the machine and tried to find a way to fix it.

well it came down to this … when the “mind” produces “data” it will “judge” that “data” and “store” it like i said on “value” based on its “function” and “potential”.

well… “questioning” the “mind” on “error” in its calculation the “mind”
will automaticaly “calculate” where its "calculations"have gone “wrong”

thats how i found out!

and thats how i fixed the problem…

by fixing this problem i can feel my calculations improve moment by moment and become more “powerfull”.

well i tested its power and calculated some random stuff.

here goes!

the concept of “absolute reality”

how does one perceive absolute “reality”

-to be equiped with all senses that can sense all “data” which “absolute reality” consists of.

universal behaviour of a human being in context with “absolute reality”

action>reaction>desired state

desired state= yes > “desired state” will change and move forward
no > continue calculation towards “desired state”

reason of a human beings existence in context with “absolute reality”

maximum progression towards the “desired” state

universal behaviour of all "dead things existing in “absolute reality”

desired state= yes > hold “desired state”
no > continue calculation towards “desired state”

behaviour of “absolute reality”

desired state= yes > the “reaction” started has ended
no > continue calcution towards “desired state”

desired state of “absolute reality” = stability

So if “absolute reality” is a “reaction” that will lead to a “conclusion”
which is “stability”… what started that “reaction”?

maybe…some being in a “universe” very far away but also very close by.

Who is that being? God or Satan? or whatever

not really , that being is way way way way more “powerfull” then both of them together.

So… “God” and “Satan” are real?

Yes. I think so

So … Where are they ?

in the two universes adjacent to this one.

one universe exist “god” and in the other exist “satan”.

Like heaven and hell?

Could be… i dont really know

So… are there two universes above theirs?

yes.

Who lives there then?

two beings same as “god” and “satan” but more powerfull
maybe “light” and “darkness” who created “god” and “satan” which i think have created us humans.

Ok… so above those beings exist two other beings that made “light” and "darkness?

yeh… that would probably be “order” and “chaos” … yeh… something like that… that will go on and on till it reaches an end.where the being is who is stirring up al those “gods” below it.

What do they do exactly?

same as us… calculate

What do they calculate?

us… they are getting bored an waiting for some person to wake the [censored] up and do some descent calculating

What should we calculate ?

ugh… we need to calculate which one is better

something to do with “order” and “chaos” i think

thats why they probably made us humans … to help them

order and chaos?!
But why must we help those beings they are much more powerfull right?

Well it comes down to this… mayb they are more powerfull and [censored] but they to cannot perceive what “absolute reality” really is.
So they need to test some theory about somthing like “good” and “evil” namely which one is the most “valuable” as a new “force” that will be used to create the fabric of “absolute reality” or something like that.

But why do they need us ?

Because of a “function” we humans have in our “minds”.And is very very very “powerfull”

What function is that?

Imagination.

Huh why?

It comes down to this… all you can ever “imagine” with your mind
is possible… so that makes it real.

Wtf!?

Well our imagination is where our “optimal state” exists.
So knowing seeing people on t.v that realized their “dream”
should mean they followed the correct “path” through all their
“options”. So that would mean : all you can imagine is
actually possible.

Well how the [censored] can we do that!?

Remember what i typed a few lines back about that first “universe” that started this whole “reaction” that is “absolute reality”?The one which is so immensly far away but yet so CLOSE by?

It exists in our “minds”!

WTF!!!

ugh… i know…it is what it is i guess…

information is information nothing more , nothing less

treat it that way , so you can calculate your future as accurate as possible.

All you can ever imagine CAN happen!

Choose that path ,because you WILL ,if you dont WANT to and decide not to do it… you WILL still do it!

This has nothing to do with “free will”

You are made to calculate ,so calculate well!

reach that full potential that is inside of you ready to be awakened!

This is what “absolute reality” demands of you.

And you will obey! Because you must obey!

Well seeing all those beings are watching us and getting bored as [censored]
lets all just calculate towards that desired state as well as we all can and be done with it!

stability is what at stake here! long lasting peace in all the universes.

but the “results” must be conclusive!

seeing what this world is about ,since i know that universes above me are testing “love” and “hatred” i think we are supposed to “calculate”
“truth” or “lie”.

That is what our mind does isnt it? calculate information based on “true” or “false”.

So i sugest we all calculate “truth” or “lie”. Which one is the most potent and aplyable.

Doing that quickly can save a whole bunch of human lives that would end because we make “bad” calculations.

So lets stop fighting and killing each other based on faulty calculations!

Calculate what thou are meant to calculate , do it well , do it wise but most importantly do it accurate!

This is my only law!

The 1 law of “absolute reality”!

And i too … will obey.

Enjoy your update.