Wilde dominoes

Wilde dominoes

I was wondering about Oscar Wilde’s notion of the idea; ‘we are all made up of one-another’? , though I can’t remember the quote exactly there was a thread about it a while back.

1. Each of us will have a causal chain of people we interact with throughout our lives, this is a limited though very large number.
    We may here think of these people as like dominoes, one affects the other in a line going back to birth.
    Each of us will have such a line or set of meetings with people in our lives, once met, each ‘domino’ [~meeting/person] is no longer required or is ‘used’, and hence falls down.

Eventually there are none left to hit, hence there is no originator.
(i.e. no original personality to take from in order to arrive at the composition; ‘we are all made up of one-another’)

Or

1. this probably only applies to the first subject taken into consideration or at the beginning of the line.
    After that we keep adding people and their lines/dominoes, giving us a progression at a tangent to one another.
    Assumedly; now you have the infinite sets e.g. of ‘tom’, ‘dick’ n ‘harry’ [xyz] or given characters, rather than a linear number set of ordinary integers ~ hence there is an infinite amount of characters to the complete line [set of sets of characters] line [bit of a jump].
    (in a similar way to how with infinite sets we can have the set of red planets, yellow planets, and blue planets for example)
    there is now no end to the line of dominoes collectively, that there remains no originator is thus of no relevance!

Is one of these answers correct?
Does neither answer resolve the issue?
Are both answers correct? [even though contradicting].
Is there a better explanation?

_