The ultimate device

The ultimate device

Instead of seeking solutions to the problems involved in creation/causality, via knowledge and understanding, I have moved to this idea; that existence is a result of the ultimate device! We could perhaps say that that is god or nature/device, yet for me we would have to un-include virtually everything we know concerning such things.

Let’s make a very simply analogy; if the device that churns out universe was a cement mixer, and energy the materials, the result would be concrete [existence/universe]. Yet we cannot look at the concrete and say what created it if we couldn’t see the mixer, and we wouldn’t be able to see it because it is distinct [an abstraction] from the concrete it makes [that we are part of that concrete]. Equally, once the concrete is poured it has its own causality ~ and one which is not necessarily contained in the mixer/device.

There are distinct abstracting elements to this, which collectively equate as reality…

As like; cement mixer + motion + materials = concrete, the ultimate device + information + energy = universe.

We simply have a cement mixer which never starts nor stops. Existence is a projection of cyclic information, the ultimate device exists in the non-physical ‘pre-universe’ [tm lol] between quantum states and has no spatial locations. It constantly creates [or makes utility of energy] the projected universe where quantum states then exist, and can take shape and form. In order to achieve this it must have its own meaning i.e. the nature of the device, to form the basic construction set. It must also be able to relate to informations made [existence] so as to manifest quantum locations and particles accordingly [hence is cyclic with an eternal basis of information] such that universe as what it is and changes relative to said informations [it is not static/ must change/evolve].

Only I could devise a solution that leaves us with all the same problems we had before #-o :laughing:

This idea originated from this [on Chester’s, ‘no chance’ thread]…