[size=50]…[/size]

[size=117]“I submit to you that if a man has not discovered something that he will die for, he isn’t fit to live.”

Speech in Detroit, Michigan 1963[/size]

[size=112]

[b]My thesis for this thread: [/b][b]Martin Luther King, Jr.[/b] is perhaps mankind's most recent GREAT philosopher. He died for what he lived for. Who amongst us is that strong? Who amongst us is willing to die for our philosophical beliefs?

I LOVE [b]Rev Martin Luther King Jr.[/b]. His quote above is all that is required for this dynamic thread...but I would like to add a few more [b]MLK[/b] quotes in respect to his upcoming sacred birthday.

I would also like to add that, for me, [b]Dr. King[/b] associated worker rights with civil rights. I will forever in my life be  indebted  to him for this. Thank you [b]Rev. Martin Luther King Jr..[/b][/size]

[size=116]

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies.
[/size]

[size=150]

God bless you [b]Mr. King.[/b] - R.I.P.[/size]