something horribe?

I notice (and many others) that a high percentage of philosophers and artists and such are homosexuals. And the gay and lesbian unions are probably pretty proud of this. They just go with the simple explanation and say it’s because they are gay there were to accomplish some of the things that they did. Which is somewhat conceivable. These people were oppressed since the rise of Christianity and in their isolation they are able to concentrate fully on their work. But it one does not have to be gay to be isolated. I look at Isaac Newton. He developed calculus while avoiding the plague. (And I don’t think he was gay).

So it may not be because they are gay that they accomplish what they do. It may be that become gay from their accomplishments. According to some IQ testing the average IQs amongst men and women are pretty much the same. But men have more at the extremes. There are more geniuses that are men and there are more retards that are men (sorry for the derogatory term). So all these men geniuses are looking for someone. They are looking for their soul mate and they aren’t shallow. They want another person that will be able to challenge their mind. And they have a better chance of finding another man then a woman. And so…

I’m sorry that I had to belittle both women and homosexuals. But I think this might possibly be a valid explanation. And these are just a few of the horrible thoughts I have.

That probably happens some of the time. Another reason may be that a homosexual may feel like they cannot accept the ethical or religious ideas that are spoonfed to them in a basically Christian culture, and so they learn earlier on to confront convention, develop their own ideas, and etc; traits common in both artists and philosophers, one would hope!

Which philosophers were gay?