i need some answers , please help me

Evaluate the following natural language arguments according to the system suggested.

1. A soldier waiting in a bunker for an enemy attack: I don’t know if my gun is loaded, so it must not be.(Informal)

2. Corporate takeover experts don’t care about justice, because nobody with a sense of justice measures success in terms of wealth. But corporate takeover experts always measure business success in terms of wealth. (Categorical)

3. All successful flirts are masters of eye contact. All masters of eye contact are people genuinely interested in others. Therefore, a few people genuinely interested in others are successful flirts. (Categorical)

4. If the sun is a variable star, its energy will drop drastically at some time in the future. When the sun’s temperature drops, the earth will become a giant ice ball. So, if the sun is a variable star, the earth is going to be a giant ice ball some time in the future. (Propositional)

5. Insurance companies contribute millions of dollars to political campaigns. But if that’s so, then meaningful insurance reform is impossible. Therefore, meaningful insurance reform is impossible. (Propositional and Informal - do them separately)

6. A company’s vice president to the hiring director: The position in accounting should go to Fred. He’s got six kids, two are now in college, and his wife desperately needs an operation to improve her eyesight. (Informal)

Evaluate the following natural language arguments according to the system suggested.

1. A soldier waiting in a bunker for an enemy attack: I don’t know if my gun is loaded, so it must not be.(Informal)

Informative use-----informing as to be.
==truth and validity
system suggests that.

a system.

a way that could be used to either validate or falsify what the langauge may be saying.

evaluated in opinion is that it could be as so,
but is a’priori possibly not.
that a’posterioi then further questions as to be.

1. Corporate takeover experts don’t care about justice, because nobody with a sense of justice measures success in terms of wealth. But corporate takeover experts always measure business success in terms of wealth. (Categorical)

this examples what the suggested system sets out to be. but is addressed to some other issue.
it is categorical in that it catergories. but not as once was understood definetively as stated.

.3. All successful flirts are masters of eye contact. All masters of eye contact are people genuinely interested in others. Therefore, a few people genuinely interested in others are successful flirts. (Categorical)

catergories again.
4. If the sun is a variable star, its energy will drop drastically at some time in the future. When the sun’s temperature drops, the earth will become a giant ice ball. So, if the sun is a variable star, the earth is going to be a giant ice ball some time in the future. (Propositional)
maybe more relates to issues 1 and 2.
in many propositional ways. and more.
evaluted as of no human analysis, interference, assistance, doing, deterinent, answering, and in many ways even possibly still or to come of knowing. from logical arguement systems we find logical and illogical truths that are said.
5. Insurance companies contribute millions of dollars to political campaigns. But if that’s so, then meaningful insurance reform is impossible. Therefore, meaningful insurance reform is impossible. (Propositional and Informal - do them separately)
could easily be identified as an informal. on understanding with agreement on issue 3.
propositional as also here to the sentences then apply.
what the sentence langauge. what is being said, even then it must also be,
in philosophical thinking at least where allowed freely
to go beyond and then analytically look back of how whats been structured (how maybe an opinion has been formed) and why,
do the sentences here mean what they say, or are they sentences of meaning only of how langauges play.
then here if so they are

1. A company’s vice president to the hiring director: The position in accounting should go to Fred. He’s got six kids, two are now in college, and his wife desperately needs an operation to improve her eyesight. (Informal)
    as hopefully evaluted and exampled as an informal and as accident

though could be argued as informal arguement, granted
and also with issues Definitional differences==

Lexical==how is it is currently used as to be understood in language.

Stipulative==put to new use of understanding

These are the precising definitions

Theoretical definitions==why they define what they do
which systematically structure more freely
Accent
Many understandings thought as to be
evaluated more logically.
could be suggested as that categorical imperative said as of Kantian ethics.

the question here asked though is:
it is a system as suggested and thus remains a system not definetively understood or is questioned at least to be,
of what and why,
and why it be,
which then to suggest,
as evaluated could see,
only by logic,
then known logically.

possiblity suggests, more,
as how many languages are there then really.

let me know if you have any problems understanding me.

feel free to reply.

please
yoda