I think I do think, so do I exist?

I’d like to show you first chapter of my forthcoming book I’m writing. One of things, I’m explaining in it, is, that so called I (me) is just a fuzzy concept. There is no one “I”, there’s lots of them. More than seconds in your life. And what about consciousness? I will explain it in a ways, you’ve never heard before.

It’s ment for all audiencies, so it’s easy to read. Weak minded, beware, this will change everything…

http://hoito.org/writings-exist.html

And while you are there, why don’t you see what else there might be for you at my website.

Hi Marko,

I read your first chapter. To me it seems to lack shape, you jump from idea to idea. I think you should explain in a very simple language at the beginning of the chapter what it is you hope to prove or show in the remaining text. Then work through all the points raised from this simple explanation, expanding where more clarity is needed.

You should also quote from other philosophers who share your ideas, as all good ideas build on ones currently available, or show where current thought is in error. A list of all the books you’ve read should also be added somewhere, to show what research you’ve done.

Other then that, I wish you luck,
Pax Vitae

Hi Pax,

Thank you for your comments. However there’s a problem. Yet I don’t know how it will end or where I’m going to stop. Probably I’ll write it all again couple of times as I’m gathering new knowledge while doing this.