any comment, critics or opinions of the following philosophy

From Joseph’s Inspirations!

1. Life is an illusion.

2. There are no true and pure friendship between man and woman.

3. Which of the following is the truth?

The rich will be richer; the poor will be poorer.
Or
The rich will be the poor; the poor will be the rich.

Your kindly response is most welcome. I am looking forward to your reply.
Thanks.

Depends on what true and pure mean to you id say.
As to what your statement means to me. I would have to say that Friendship is possible. A true relationship isnt. The problem is Both MAN and WOMAN as individuals are selfish and they pull at each other creating friction, while freiendships has less material to pull and less to cause friction, and the seperations are a whole lot easier.

They are both wrong.

The rich are equal to the poor if any man/woman can equal another man/woman.

This statement is true seeing as how both rich or poor, man or woman can die, can live, can reproduce with the opposite sex. No life is worth more or less than another life. All life is equal. Idealisticaly that is.

In reality the poorest are and will be poor, the richest on the other hand can not remain rich through out their family’s life time. It takes more energy to produce order, thus they will burn out, while the poor has no energy and can not create any order at all.

Cogito ergo sum

Really? Could’ve fooled me…

Neither. The rich will be those who deserve it; the poor will be those who deserve it.

All of these situations can happen. If a rich man has had to work hard to gain his fortune, he will have a good work ethic and therefore continue to work hard. When you work hard you get more money. If a poor man is poor because he is lazy, then he will continue to be lazy. If he doesn’t work hard then there is no way for him to make money and become richer. And now to examine the flip-side. A rich man may lose his fortune if, for example, he inherited his fortune. Someone that has inherited riches didn’t have to work for his money, and therefore will not have as good of a work ethic as a man who had to work for his money. Since he has less of a work ethic he may become lazy and apathetic and eventually lose his riches. And a poor man may be inspired to rise up out of his poverty therefore working harder and making more money. Anything is possible.

I think there are true and “pure” relationships between men and women…I think they are rare though. Just to say that people are selfish I don’t think from this it follows impossibility…unless by true and pure you are setting up impossible standards to begin with.

Trey

You can only say that if you believe is an absolute and unchanging metaphysical world. Otherwise, how can everything be an illusion?
As I don’t believe in a metaphysical world, I think it’s totally non-sense to say life is an illusion.

There are, from women part at least. (personal experience)

Generally, today’s society does the best to keep the former running…but it depends on what kind of ‘richness’ you are talking about… if you mean capital… yeah, money in concentrating itself on the hands of the rich and powerful. But if you think individually, the rich can lose it all, and the poor can… win the lotto, or something.

Kurt Weber

This is the most silly thing I read in the forum so far…but you are joking anyway… you must be.

superstrongsteve

Families in Gambia work about 18 hours (if not more) everyday, including kids, collecting cocoa beans for about a dollar a month. It certainly won’t make them rich. But maybe you don’t consider them as man or women and kids…or maybe they should word 24 hours and not be so lazy.