Spirits

Do spirits really exist? Was there any philosopher that talked and explained about spirits?

Hegel. He’s all about geist or spirit(s). But somehow I don’t think he’ll satisfy your first question.

Hi Brad, is there a particular book by Hegel where he talked about spirits?

I urge you to make up your own mind before reading philosophicial texts.

The only way he could make up his own mind about spirits/religion is if he was never knew the word spirits to begin with. He would have to create his own ideas complety isolated from what eastern/western philosophy/theology has created.

Yes that is the idea!

Well if spirits exist they are likely astral bodies. I’m somewhat convinced that astral bodies exist; manly because I have been experiencing this myself. For a period in my life I could even do simple experiments. So if you see some “spirits” it might be me walking around, or more like thinking around. But it seams like the mind is able to separate from our physical bodies.

It’s better to get a lot of information so you go the full circle around. This is good to use in combination with the mountaintop meditation.

If you started to investigate the substance of life in a dream - what would you find?

Johan