As for dimensions

This is the proof i needed to post this description of the dimension idea.
Okay since there can not be infinit regression then there had to be the origianl mover. but in this instance its the original decision.

Basically the first cause/question/stimuli created a split where everything was the same but they are diferent only that in one the reaction was 0 and the other rection was 1. (1, 0 - on, off - yes, no - white, black) well then from that reaction comes the second cause which splits again. untill now we have so many dimensions co-existing that we have a near-infinite # of dimensions.

As for travel, its not impossible but any atempt only breeds more Dimensions. and im sure it will have strange affects upon the systems.

read my post open or closed future

While I find your theory very intreging, I disagree with some of your justification. First of all, Newtonian Law was designed for use in physics, so although the tag line is good for explaining your idea, you can’t really use them for ‘proving’ the quantum reality theroy. Also you must realize that there is always more that one ‘off’ for every ‘on’ so the other possible realities in the multiverse would add up infinitly fast. But it’s still a very cool idea. If you’re interested in learning more about it you should read up on a guy called “Everett”, as he was the first person to suggest the concept to the philosophical world. Also there’s a short fictional story called, “The garden of forking paths” that touches on this subject and is a great read. It’s written by the author “Borges”, and I would highly recomend it.