patterns

ive gotten a idea that everthing around us can be a pattern that we dont reconize and the things we do comprehend are inttellectual gifs.like music for example the person who discovered music had to make a pattern of it and show how it works.the person need a certain amount of i q to reconize this.what if there are things around us that we dont see yet and are waiting to be discovered.like we may be ants on the verge of learning how to listen verbaly.or learn how to thing independant.i dont know sombody give me a reply on info on the suject or your thoughts.thx

Everything works on a general principle that occurs over and over again, and hence you are correct that things work on patterns. But sometimes these things stray off the pattern and the only way to realize it is to know it’s pattern, since if you don’t know it’s pattern you can’t tell if it is off it’s pattern. Coincedences and deja vu’s also play a big role in pattern realization. A good book to read is the ‘Celestine Prophecy’ - it’s all about the patterns and coincedences of life and how to use it to come to a higher understanding of the world around you.
You can do a simple experiment by going to your neighbourhood mall, sitting on a bench, and spending countless hours watching people walk back and forth until you feel a certain pattern forming, at about the same instant that you feel this pattern forming you will also be able to tell those who are outside of it. Ie. If the pattern that formed in your head was of people shopping and walking from store to store or from mall to parking lot or vice versa than someone who has just found out that someone close to them has died and just got off the phone will be walking in a different pace from the rest and will be noticeable to you. The same goes for any extreme emotion whether it be happiness, sadness, anger, laughter, etc. Moreover, you will be able to spot all those guys and gals who are at the mall to just pick up a date (this can be entertaining to watch), or those that are there just to window shop, you’ll even be able to tell which people are at the mall to do alot of shopping in different stores apart from those who are just there to go to one store or to get one thing - and I don’t mean you will know this because you see them go in one store and then leave - I mean you will know it the minute you see the person, by their demeanor.
Even the universe has patterns, rotations, revolutions, etc - this is applied to all things including suns, solar systems, galaxies, and quasars.

What’s your take?