circle of life?

i’ve gotten a idea that i think can be worked into.it it goes into relgion and science.alot of cristians belive that god lives forever and was never born he was just always there.which means that his life is infinite and never begins or never stops.so it will resemble a circle.now,if we are living at the exact same time that god is living we will be a part of that circle because we have a finite life which means that we have a begining and a end .so when our part of the 'circle of life’is over god keeps on living.which means that when his life comes back around to the part of the circle that when a indiviual was created then that individual will live again without knowlage of his former life.
all this can only be true if god has the same time as we and doesnt live in another dimension of time as we.i know that this leads into the dirrection of reincarnation but i did not mean for it to,i am cristian.but belive this is a start to some form of truth that can be proved.please give me any infortmation on faults or concepts that i have not explored with my limited thinking.any other persons who can help me with this if it is a lead?thx.

Sublimed stated:

I like your circle analogy and how God comes back to the same spot and a person is reborn without prior knowledge of the life lived previously. You go on to say that this can ONLY be true if God has the same time as we, but why? What if he has a different time but is also aware of ours? Don’t you think he could keep track of more then one time? Kind of like time zones? You also say he can’t live in another dimension of time. But why? Is God limited by dimensions? If God is that which no greater can be conceived, as Anselm says, than he should be able to do these things.
You went from a nice open ended idea to a close minded fact sounding statement. Don’t be afraid to do free thinking, tell me what YOU think, meaning what you truly think and not what you have read from books, or from hearsay.

What’s your take?

The idea of god being in more than 3 dimensions reminded me of a post from another message board that I thought would be worth posting here. I don’t want to edit it in fear that I will ruin something so I’m just going to post all of it no matter how irrelevant it is.

"science always rejected the bible as old fashioned and irrevelant to modern science.
but there is a latest “trend” among the scientists that are taking another look at it.
mainly because of quantum physics.
im just going to point at few examples…
in revelations it is stated that in the end the heavens will be rolled up like a scroll–that makes quantum physicists quite baffled…but some reject that idea, stating that cosmos was viewed at that time as a cloth spreaded over the flat earth, and stars were holes punctured in that cloth…but that thought is also dismissed if considering when God speaks to Job (book of Job is thought to be the oldest book of the bible… pre-pre Moses) “Can you bind the cluster of the Pleiades, Or loose the belt of Orion?” so here heavenly bodies are 3-dimensional, not just “holes”, but of course some will dismiss it still as writers poetic imagination.
second example is the idea that by studying the speed the galaxies travel away from each other (Hubble studied that) it is possible to pinpoint the age of the universe, through this it was determined the time of big-bang…
what baffling is that it contradicted the age of the earth,
it appeared that earth is older, and it cannot be…unless you consider the book of Genesis where God created the earth first and then He said “let there be light”.
some try to add a couple of eons to original age of the earth, but thats not science, you cant just crank the odometer in your car back and forth to gain some alibi or dollar value.
third example is the idea of the dimensions…we can only understand 2-d and 3-d, and can only simulate the 3-d in 2-d.
lets say you created a stick figure on paper and were able to give it intelligence and free will.
then you were able to stick your finger into that “world”, that stick figure would not be able to see your finger but a strange dot, it would not be able to hear your words because sound is 3-d…to communicate you have to write messages in “clouds” just like in the comic book.
considering quantum physics it was determined that the book of genesis
mentions up to 6 dimensions, and God is beyond them all.
so would it be impossible for someone living outside those dimensions to travel in time, see the future (actually exist apart of time), thus be able to stop time (like during the battle near jericho), walk on water, appear not only in person but in multiple persons (Abrahams three visitors).

your finger is irrevelant to your stick figure, but you can draw that finger to make it easier for yor stick figure guy to interact with his maker, and better yet you can draw another figure next to it and write “me” with arrow pointing at the new you, now you can interact with your creation. this “stick figure” example is primitive considering the 6-dimensional reality.

you be the judge."

no magus i was meaning that if god lived in the same time ,thats another subject i have been working on for the past year and i cant post it ,but the time thing kinda means somthing like the 'same world we live in’yes he could be living in three dimensions at first but that not the topic here.scientificly you need to work in a pattern not of ,you know.and other dude respect is a good thing you know.

Questions such as the one u have asked are akin to the chicken and egg question. what came first the chicken or the egg?. in that particular question two distinct objects are proposed the egg and the chicken. but in reality there is only one object, the egg is the chicken and the chicken is the egg. they only differ developmentally. because they are at different levels of biological development. not all questions are as gross as this one. other questions are more subtle but they are structured in a similar way. they are traps in a way because they make u think in their terms. they are bogus questions.

David.

Sublimed,
:frowning: I apologize if I came across as disrespecting you, I didn’t mean to. I just meant to open your mind - to make you feel at ease that I want to know what you think and that you don’t have to be afraid of what I or others might think, since I am here to listen to you no matter. I guess I have a bad way of coming across in the way that I wish to.

Again I am sorry.

thats o.k man i mean the question is a process of one thing at a time yes there may be other questions but you need to stay with one question and give your imput on that and try not to go and lead new ideas not that i know every thing but i have many thought but i need to go with one at a time i guess i meant to ask for infortmation on ‘that’ subject.its a pattern,you know lead of from that.not that i havent thought of that unless i ask the end question wrong.im dumb i know but i am not a space ranged thinker i am a guided one.my bad?