a question....

…who has a grove or pit in their forehead where the ‘third eye’ chakra should be?

just curious…

I do, but that’s just a leftover from chickenpox when i was a boby. open your pineal gland and take a look…

I don’t know anything about chakras but I do know about third eyes! Earlier down the evolutionary path, we mammels had a third eye on the top of our heads (OK, not as simple as that) which you can still feel on the heads of babies. However, when the skull grows over this patch, you can’t feel it anymore. I certainly can’t feel anything on the top of mine. Sorry if what I have been saying is completely ignorant or if everyone already knows this, cos I don’t really know what your question was about. :smiley:

there is another post concerning this somewhere on the boards… the pineal gland, as HVD stated, a simple eye-like structure still present in and used by many lizards (including mine, stimpy, seen as a small grey circle in the center of the center scale on her forehead - just about viewable in this photo)

EWWW…
:astonished:

I wouldn’t come out of your hole Locke_Key, Stimpy is looking for ya. :laughing: :wink:

A Chakra isn’t a physiological object. It is a spiritual one and meant to be used in a spiritual way. There’s nothing physical about it.

skruff don’t split mind body in that dualistic way…everything that is spiritual is physiological, even if only in the way that it is an archetype of our neurological pathways…