see how much you really know...

take the quiz:

disinfo.com/pages/other/id2118/pg1/

Well, the test was very interesting and I learned alot. Unfortunately, my score was 10 or 27. It’s a coincedance that Thales gave this quiz, because my girlfriend just received her second edition of the book in the mail.

So what did everyone else get? Come on, don’t be shy, look I got 10.

Ciao, and good luck.

i got 4 i think then i got fed up cause they were obviously just triva so i gave up and just read the answers =) im lazy =)

I got 10 as well. But it was a US based thing and I do live in England, so I’m not losing too much sleep over it. Interesting though.

I scored 13. I can’t believe the good/evil axis originated in Persia when Judaism and Zoroastrianism were head to head. That explains so much

I knew none of the answers, but since it was a multiple choice test and had some leading questions I scored 16.

Aside from the quiz I wish to say something on the topic of “how much do we really know” and that is ‘nothing’. Most people when they hear this begin to squirm and writhe all over at the very concept. But I wish to illustrate here the very importance of ‘knowing’. Define it as you might, my personal definition of knowing something is to know everything about it. There is till this day not a single thing in the world any one of us knows EVERYTHING about. Like I stated in my previous post, everything is related, because of this - if we knew everything about one thing we would invariable also know everything in general.

Whether physical, mental, spiritual, emotional, or paranormal; not one of these topics is covered completely, nor can we even say that we have covered most of the ground in any one of these topics.

Everything we do, everything we believe in, and every conceptual hierarchy we use is all that which has worked best so far and it is what we have created so far to the best of our ability.

What’s your take?

i think you crossed the line my friend =)

Thanks Frigther,
just to add to the point, I wish to say that people should not be afraid to think for themselves, against the norm (not necessarily go against it), and to think outside the box no matter how hard it may be. The reason I say the last part is because many people instinctively feel and know right from wrong, but find it hard to live life knowing that what is happening to them and the way they are being treated is wrong, since this is depressing especially when you can’t do anything about it - the majority just accept it so that they can live life less depressed, I don’t think the exchange is worth it.
Moreover, from all the innovators and geniuses I have studied, i have noticed a similar trend. All of them admit they know ‘nothing’. Now, don’t take this to mean that I only said I know nothing because I think I am an innovator or a genius but because I have come to understand the relevance of knowledge and the degree to which we know things.

Here is a list of the people I have found to think this: Albert Einstein, Plato, Aristotle, Buckminster Fuller. I have read of many more but it’s debatable how they meant it, and it’s debatable whether they are innovators or geniuses. Basically, I wish to keep things simple.

What’s your take?

i got 12 correct…talk about obscure stuff

I got 11. Although I guessed on a bunch and got all the ones I thought I knew wrong. I would’ve guessed against myself because of the name of the thing but I wanted to see what my first reactions scored. That book sounds really good though.

I think I take the cake: 8 right baby!!! Go me! :sunglasses: …or not

prepare to share the cake buddy i got 8 too.

I got the baker’s dozen 13.
tough test that one :smiley:

DS

i feel stupid! i guessed the whole time and got 0. i had no idea what any of those were. talk about shit luck :smiley:

this test is funny. I got 10 correct. Just goes to show how much stuff goes unsaid.

I got 26… but then again, I read the book Everything You Know Is Wrong as well as its predecessor, You Are Being Lied To. :sunglasses: They’re both good reads, consisting of articles by various contributors from the alternative media world (e.g: Noam Chomsky, Howard Bloom, Russ Kick etc.).

well furiosity you sure can be proud…

sorry not wanting to get heckles going…so read any bloom? or rushkoff? and if so what ya think…

w

i scored a 20… but most of it was guessing. but it is still hard to believe some of the other stuff (its embarrising to think i can be so gullible)… :blush: