Reality - Version 0.1

My apologies if I seemed condescending. It was your use of “carrier” that made me wonder where your mind was. So I laid out the language substrata so we could see where we each were.

Realize that in current Newtonian physics, a “field” is a “force field”, a topography of the mythical force vectors. RM:AO has no such force vectors, thus no “force fields”. RM:AO has affectance density fields, much like the humidity density of clouds or of people in a city. There is no “action at a distance” in AO (Einstein would have loved AO).

So Affectance waves propagate through an affectance field of different density than the affectance wave (again, like a sound wave in water). Affectance waves are always compression and often PtA propagating waves, “puffs”, or coalesced aggregates. The Newtonian physics equivalents are; electromagnetic waves, photons, and mass particles. A Maxwellian magnetic field is merely a compressed electric field (revealed by RM:AO). An electromagnetic wave is a compressed and/or decompressed electric wave propagating through ambient space = EMR.

[list][/list:u]
The blue wave is the PtA propagation (a Maxwellian “electric voltage wave”). The pink or purple wave is the magnetic component. Note that the magnetic component increases as the PtA wave enters a higher density affectance field - a gravity field. That compression is accompanied by a retardation in propagation speed. And that effect is the cause for Einstein’s “spacetime” relativity because both time and distance measures are compressed as the any wave enters a higher density affectance field. Those measure return to their normal by existing the higher density.

Yeah. I don’t understand that usage (and probably not relevant).

The “field” is the point by point variation in the potential of the overall situation (hence; “electric potential” and “Potential-to-Affect”). It is legitimate to talk about a “PtA field” in that sense, just not a “force field”. And keep in mind that a fixed magnet’s “magnetic field” is not the same as Maxwell’s magnetic component of EMR, although related.

Yes but … What precisely, is “energy”? Decades ago, they spoke of “potential energy” and “kinetic energy”. Those were actually identical to “Potential-to-Affect, PtA” and “Affectance” with merely one distinction: “Energy” was described merely as “the ability to do work” … but what constitutes “work”? RM:AO precisely describes “affect” in simple unambiguous terms (“to cause a change”). They had it right. They just didn’t relate it to the philosophical concern of “what is existence” other than to merely claim that “existence is energy as far as science can detect”. RM:AO is very specific and exact concerning the nature of existence as well as how and why all of the “laws” of physics and science in general exist. So now people get crazy with nonsense speculations of what existence might be - “perhaps those scientists just got it wrong”. There is no room for RM:AO to be wrong because the foundation is totally complete, comprehensive, “whole” and very revealing of why things are the way they are.

Yes. The electric field is the field of potential. The magnetic field is the compression of the electric field (the degree of point-by-point compression), and the electromagnetic field is the propagating combination. And realize, again, that a permanent magnet’s “magnetic field” is a different story than merely the "point-by-point compression of the electric field. A permanent magnet’s magnetic field is more related to the electromagnetic field, but not the same.

Actually I am hoping that I am making some sense. RM:AO is actually pretty simple, but once the mind is infected with current complex physics imagery, it can be difficult to see how simple the real picture is.

James

[b][i]I have two questions . . .

First I will start with my own paragraph to set the theme . . .
then make a couple of quotes from Wikipedia.
I will finish with both questions.[/i][/b]
. . .

To unify the forces as described in science we need to think a little differently - that I have no doubt about, given how long the scientific fraternity has spent attempting to prove each Grand Unified Theory (GUT) and Theory of Everything (ToE).

ToE . . .
I see RM:AO as a ToE rather than a GUT - would you say this is correct?

Regarding the simpler sciences . . .
So why is it do you think people find it difficult to make the connection between RM:AO and any such part of science, for instance Electromagnetism?

:sunglasses:

James will point out that people (not him) don’t realize when they are doing what the very thing they assert is incorrect without being aware of it.

I pointed this out a year ago in about one sentence and James ignored it.

James says affectance is affectance affecting itself. The only way a variance of: (list whatever variable you see fit) can be variant of itself, is if it ceases to be variant at all. What this means logically is that James’ own idea contains the seed to force the very thing he claims impossible (stasis). Instead of resolving this issue, he has ignored it.

Ecmandu

Are you saying that absolute uniformity is possible?

Well, I think that Wiki is a bit slanted. Given that Quantum Physics is true, then a GUT would require as they state (and require quantum gravity). What they are really describing is the “GUM”, Grand Unification Mass. In effect, the Quantum Magi are claiming that if you want a GUT, you have to agree with us. I use the term “Grand Unification Theory” a bit more grandly, not confining it to only Quantum Physics models, else any true ToE would immediately forbid any GUT (since gravity is actually not quantized … nor are any of the fantasy “forces”).

A ToE is actually whatever manages to make sense of it all; quantum, relative, or otherwise. In that sense, RM:AO is certainly a ToE. But both ToE and GUT tend to be used merely for physics models, nothing else. RM:AO doesn’t stop there. RM:AO provides a unifying theory encompassing ALL sciences, society, religion, psychology, and even economics … and that is what I call “Grand” and “Everything”.

First simply because “people” haven’t heard of RM:AO. Secondly, until “They say”, 99% of people will just assume that they are too incapable of thinking for themselves so whatever the current elite or famous say must be the real truth. They don’t actually try, although will argue endlessly of the righteousness of the famed elite.

Thirdly, and more importantly, RM:AO undermines the very notion of forces (as Einstein preferred). People are taught from birth about the forces, especially electrical and gravitational. They take it that these forces have been very demonstrated and proven for hundreds of years now. It takes a philosopher to see through such ingrained programming and realize what “proof” actually requires and why it might seem a proven ontology while not actually ever having been proven. The use of mathematics keeps most people accepting and revering theories as factual, not realizing that the math floats around on top of and after the ontology. And once a theory has become the concurrent mindset, it is difficult for people to see reality any other way. People are not taught to understand that there are many potential ontologies, all of which could be simultaneously true (as long as they are not mixed). RM:AO is a different mindset.

Fourthly, for any theory to gain significant popular attention, it must be useful to military science first. Everyone is willing to say, “well maybe” until the theory is actually used to blow something up, then it becomes a reality to be attended and defended … much like political factions and religions.

So all in all, it is just too early in the game. :sunglasses:

And all of that above, in RM:AO terms reduces to be merely an issue of Sociological “Impedance Matching” … a very significant concern in AO.

Not of everything, but of specifics: certainly. Absolute is uniformity. To even make these conceptual phrases requires an absolute uniformity. These conceptual phrases are being acted upon by other “elements”, as James suggests, in order to illuminate them, however, what illuminates them is not a thing!

I described this earlier when I spoke about not being able to stand in the same river twice. It’s never the same river, so how could it ever be a river? How could you even step in it the first time?!?! This is the subtlety James has ignored. In fact of matter, it is both a thing (the same river) AND!! It’s also always moving to the point of not even being a river, it ceases to be a thing and is now an action.

James

I think “everything” is reducible to one or two factors - ultimately right - requiring right and wrong. Your answer is sufficient for me; there is one thing that I will approach with you. First I want to get Ecmandu’s general thoughts on GUT and ToE.

Ecmandu

I see what you are saying and I will respond to it, however I would appreciate what your general thoughts are regarding GUT and ToE.

The purpose of this post might not be immediately apparent but I do have a reason for it.

:-k

Sure.

These are properly understood as unifying the four or so forces into a single formula.

This is going to ultimately come down to what I stated earlier… solving speed and position simultaneously.

It’s very on topic.

I’m curious where you’re going with this …

Ecmandu

I will do my best to keep my response condensed. I will expand on it as we go.

I am not going to hide the fact that RM:AO is very interesting to me - it underpins some of my own philosophy. I am also not going to hide the fact that when I do things I leave no avenue unexplored - hence my interest in what you have to say - I can see that you are very observant. Therefore I am not going to hide the fact that I am very interested in your thoughts, theories and what you have to say.

Thanks for your answer on GUT and ToE. Are you a proponent of Quantum Mechanics?

At this early stage it might come down to factors as you say: speed and position simultaneously. I do think that it is very worth the exploration because I still feel that there is a “hole” in quantum field theory. There is much to be explored.

Where am I going with this? Yes indeed - at the moment I have to say that I have a gut feeling that is difficult to explain. I intend on exploring RM:AO fully but at the same time branching my inquiry into necessary avenues(even if brief). I will expand on this as I go.

I have determined that I need two different mindsets - as pointed out by James - this I am willing to work at - to achieve two different mindsets.

James

I am going to come back over this suffice to say that this is the type of response I was hoping for. I for one am glad we are not going to be confining GUT to only Quantum Physics models. I am still contemplating your previous couple of responses. I will have something further very soon.

I’ll just make a couple comments on quanta:

Even if we assume light is forever constant, which I don’t accept, I’ll use an analogy…

Nobody really knows yet how birds, bats and schools of fish etc… organize so elegantly and precisely… which is to say that you don’t need to go very far or need expensive equipment to ponder quanta …

Also, you cannot bend space time and expect the particle to not be sucked in by the singularity it creates at the point where the folds meet. What happens here is that such a singularity causes faster than light travel, in a transformation I don’t know.

Most likely a tear in space time … once you tear it… well, the imagination can run very wild …

Practically speaking, there’s no reason we aren’t still in the singularity, with the added irony of trying to find or create one … all the particles super positioned, whereas observation differentiates …

Its like being possessed by other beings, or merging spirits, they get “tighter” as they expand.

And again, I point to the issue discussed about how strange it seems that something expands as it gets tighter, a matter of perspective perhaps, but, two sides of the same coin. You could choose to step back even further and question the expansion and/or contraction as illusions.

Some thoughts …

I didn’t clarify, it’s obvious, but on retrospect, I should clarify …

The analogy that you bend space requires force to collect in between the bending (now parallel) “sheets”, this extra force doesn’t go anywhere, which means that light will bend as it attempts to take the theoretical shortcut… which is to say, it must pass through the same “surface area” of gravity, whether you bend space or not.

When the sheets actually touch … the gravity is so high that it creates a singularity of gravitation that won’t allow traversing to the other sheet (the short cut)… the light should bend so fast that it actually tears a hole in space time.

Hopefully that was clear

Politics wise… as a heads up, I’m considered mentally retarded by almost everyone on ILP.

A short list…

Iambiguous
James
Uccisore
Carleas
Turd

And everyone from the KT boards

That’s why they don’t respond.

I can pull up multiple posts on each one where they called me retarded.

It’s just us encode shrug

James will respond directly to you though.

James actually laughs at me after calling me retarded when I respond to posts because he sees me as a reactionary trying to prove myself - an stupid idiot who’s just a puppet to his vast great mind, james claims to know everything I think, why I think it, and why it’s all wrong, and that I’ll never understand how stupid I am, perhaps barring a miracle …

I’m not worried about it…

Men are allowed to do internal life viewings of heterosexual men, women and gay men are not allowed to do this in this world system type…

What vexes them will be known by them

Well you have over 20,000 to choose from. Can you find even one post to support that allegation.

And what of those who make false allegations, lies. What do we call and do with them?

Give me time to remember the posts…

I already know the one where you said you understood every reason why I have every thought I have and how you understand how it’s all wrong.

The “retard” one was about 6 months ago…

That’s when I started posting negatively towards you.

I’ll find it.

I don’t know why it concerns you so much… doesn’t seem to bother anyone else, didn’t seem to bother you.

By post history, to almost everyone on this board…

I am the joke who hasn’t yet been banned…

Like that math guy… they let him post for years.

Weird James, I actually didn’t know this thread existed… this was not the one that made your idea of me apparent

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=189765&hilit=Ecmandu+retard

I’ll wait.

And from that thread, my post in response to zinnat:

In your case, you insulted me the same way that math guy used to insult people, the mods couldn’t warn him for it because it was an encrypted insult, even though flannel Jesus agreed with me that his insult was actually WORSE than calling someone a moron… the thing that finally got him the boot, was him making up quotes with my name on them and arguing them!! That was some crazy shit…

Problem is… with the thing that pissed me off, the usual keywords aren’t working, it was an encrypted insult like that math guy used to use.