The Prophecy. The Ultimate Purpose of Life

I vote of a divided mind over this, Trixie this is avery difficult question to answer.

Because, You may very well have supernatural powers, where You could conceivably of such a strong nature, as to be able to share in a universal consciousness, where Your thoughts would matter, to a signficant degree. Nothing is ruled out yet doubt still presists, leading to a feeling that perhaps this is for want of a jest.

You only live twice,
or so it seems,
one life for yourself,
and one for your dreams …

That’s life and death all in one sentiment. You do realise this is the product of dualistic thinking i.e. Is self contradictory. DNA of everyone has the same world to mould it, and is shared. There are only 17 degrees of separation between us max.
The sentiment is also preaching freedom and oppression all at once.
_

Where’s the oppression?

17 degrees of separation? Please quantify this.

Changing people’s DNA against their wills. = oppression. Secondly, the assumption that some DNA is in some way better [when we are all related to a single mother], ignores the profundance of blending which occurs. not to mention that diversity breads intelligence; when black homosapiens met white Neanderthals, modern humans arose i.e. that’s the mix with the ‘lesser’ creating the stronger! that’s just how genes work ~ but you already know this, so why the notion of purity?

It was linked to somewhere else a few years ago. sry + you should already be informed.

Related to a single mother? Who says? The Bible?

You can genetically modify a fruit. Why not a man?

When they see the results, its all going to be voluntary, believe me.

no the point I was making is that it is the blending of all kinds of people, which makes us better. by mixing the ‘better’ with the ‘lesser’ you actually get something better than what went before.

accept your lesser brother, for he makes you stronger!

But what’s that got to do with creating a utopia? How often do humans actually use their intelligence for good? Humans are already too smart for their own good. No … If you want to create a utopia, you get all the humans spade or neutered (voluntarily, of course), and you replace them with sheep. Or, we could just start terra-forming one of the other planets in the solar system … think of it! Mars … ruled by millions of sheep!

Humans already are sheep. And we know how that turned out.

Moved to Sandbox

Well, forget sheep. We have penguins, and Antarctica is probably as close to Utopia as we’ll ever get -if you don’t mind the cold!

But anyways, your dream … here is my interpretation.

You have a kind of god complex, in which you see yourself as the mother of a whole new universe, where you will fix everything that went wrong with this one.

This is your god complex speaking, giving us your version of Genesis. Instead of creating the world in 6 days, you create it in 6 lifetimes, and in the 7th you rest. As you construct this new universe, you try to remember everything that went wrong in this one, and try to improve upon it. The Utopia you create is the new Garden of Eden, which you refer to as salvation.

You return life to the state it was in, before the serpent came along, and tasted from the Tree of Knowledge -that’s why you say you forget the minor details: return to a state of ignorant bliss.

You see yourself as Mother-Goddess of this new universe. This all makes me think of Stanley Kubrik’s 2001: A Space Odyssey: You’re kind of like Dave going through the monolith and becoming the Star Child. Kubrik uses music from “Thus Spoke Zarathustra” for this scene. So I don’t know what Kubrik was suggesting with this movie’s ending, but since he was using music from TSZ, maybe he was suggesting things were starting all over again, from the beginning. In which you case, we end up with the same old universe. You might prefer the alternative score for this movie’s ending, written by Pink Floyd. It’s the “Atom Heart Mother” suite. This may be a kind of pun, as in “Adam Heart Mother”. The “Adam Heart Mother” would be Eve -mother of the human race, having been cut from Adam’s rib.

The weak nuclear forces that hold this universe will decay into Entropy.

It’s a One Shot Deal.

This miserable pile of filth we call humanity, shall never again form.

Btw if prophecy was the purpose et al, it would make life pointless. To me it seems reality is impossible to predict, and that gives it purpose.

What’s just a bit strange is that reality is unpredictable ~ almost as if designed to be that way.

…but it’s not designed to be that way, it’s just that reality itself is unknowable ~ beyond understanding of any kind.

What? All set to destroy your creation before it’s even finished?

Wait! There’s this one guy called Noah … and he’s really not a bad guy … anyway he can possibly be spared? Maybe him and his wife … his three sons and their wives … a few animals …

What’s there thats left to finish? How many variations of the same basic shit will entertain me? Even an all accompassing theory of everything would just be a certain configuration of the same basic set of mechanisms.

I dont see how looking at a random number gen gives life purpose.

Lately Ive been wondering if the governments super ai figured out the meaning of life, but did not give away secrets. It hide the secrets to give life purpose? I wondered.

But even if people knew every secret of the universe, they would still be content doing quests and enjoying hedonistic pleasures. Only it wouldnt entertain me. I would fade away into the aether…they have no use for me…

…And you claim ME to be the bringer of lulz, trixie. You are the absolute limit, lol. Guys and girls, trixie claims to know a lot, but she falters under sustained critical thinking and emotional logic. She doesnt have the patience to know what she’s talking about in-depth, but thinks that she knows it all. Some people just want to watch the world burn. Blaze away, oh burning torch, let thy purge begin. Wink and a grin and then off again. Trix, grow up.

I was going to burn the world, but now I am going to save the world. Save it from people like you.

I dont know everything, but what I do know is more important that what you know. I was always better, Phred.

Tell me what important knowledge ye have, oh ye from the town of pathetic loserville ye.

What amulets and potions have you in store, that have never been sold before?

Less vaguities about demons and oddities, and more about realities.

Ye who brags about maturity, and says things like “grow up” is likely to be the immature loser of which he speaks.

You boast of nothings, and nothing you share has made any awe. You will never have my show-stopping abilities.

Your essence can be condensed into one line.

I am Phred. I had a rough life and was evil but now I am reformed. I am inspired by great men like Jebus. I am on a higher plane, but I often dwell in the lower planes at all times. I have transcended my violent nature, except I havent actually. I am happy all the time and experience no fear, except I havent actually. I talk to spirits and demons, and I know how to get on higher planes, except I havent actually. Also I wont share any tangible information about higher planes.