Wordsexual

Ultimate Philosophy 1001

You mean your personal intuition - that can be faulty especially if we’re a bit biased to begin with, Trixie. I’m just saying…

:laughing: Is this like when people are so used to watching movies about “aliens” that they come to believe in aliens, based on the influences of the movie - without thinking?
People play murderers and rapists in the movies but it doesn’t make them so. Do you think that DeCaprio actually at some point in time fought off a bear? #-o

Really - well then, you will have to copy and paste some google hyperlinks based on REAL science to me with that one.
More and more I come to realize just how important it is to be skeptical of many things and to withhold judgment of them.

Of course, there are times when someone being gay can be quite obvious. There is nothing covert about the gayness of some. Most anyone can observe certain people who ARE obviously gay.
Is it possible that you simply have gender on your mind too much Trixie?

Just how long are you willing to wait before giving up all hope?

Shutup Arc, you don’t know anything.

Why are you telling me to shut up? That’s very rude aside from the fact that I’m kind of a contrarian - and I don’t cater well to being told to shut up.

If I don’t know anything, then clue me in to the truth according to Trixie, discuss, don’t tell me to shut up.

Trixie can you now please apologise to Arc for telling her to shut up

Not sure how you really meant this but I’m not really looking for an apology - just for communication, clarity and some awareness.

I will apologize when apologies are due. Arc is a female woman babbling incoherently, and i needed to let it be made known.

To analyze it, she is conflating gender with sexuality, she made a statement associating that focusing on gaydar mechanics is the same as gender focusing. She is also asking for more google evidence when there is already evidence on google stating the obvious - that he is gay, looks gay and you might as well ask for more evidence if you are a martian asking if jalepenos are spicy.

bored kitten.jpg

A few lines here and there is too much for you to read, I know.

Ok, all of you need to shut up now because I said so. No sexy party time for any of you.

You are so female.

Trixie,

You’re entitled to your perception but I disagree with it. Perhaps you might re-read what I wrote. Aside from that, that conversation has no merit anymore, where I am concerned. Time to move on.

Couldn’t agree more.

Quiet, please! :confusion-shrug:

warm sand

evening surf

Is that your attempt at being wordsexual?

What I’m thinking of now is that you really need to go bald.
Your hair is making you manic. :laughing:
Next avatar… :evilfun:

That doesn’t even make sense. DHT is a balding agent caused by stress and hyperagression. Bald people are usually indicative of aggression or stress.

:laughing: I think you’re hopeless. Just one more example.
The magic word here would be SHAVE.