Women are incapable of Love.

She’s jealous, she’s jealous…… :mrgreen:

Lev wrote:

Lev, it means you are a warm and enchanting person.

I am not asking for your photo, zipcode, or where you live at.

I am asking basic general questions.

As usual you found an excuse as to not answer them.

I’m shocked really…no really, I am.

I am sorry your mom did not love you when she saw you and looked you in the eyes. Maybe it was a wet nurse and not your mom. Who knows?

It is good that despite the handicap of not having a loving mother you have achieved the wonderful practice of blurting out assertions.

This is a useful adult skill like yelling at the TV and complaining about the decisions of professional sports coaches.

There is a wonderful society for you out there and despite what you have gone through, you stand a good chance of having a normal life.

Women are only interested in men when -

(a) They have lots of money.

(b) They have lots of power.

(c) They have lots of talent.

(d) They have good genes.

A women will never marry a man solely because she loves him, unless he has at least one or more of the above.

Woman always trade up and never trade down.

So you can have good genes without power, talent and money.

It seems to me you are saying that women are capable of love, just that there are non-romantic necessary conditions for that love to occur.

Do men marry women who do not have power, talent money or good genes? I think you need to get into some detailed explanation of that adjective ‘good’. Perhaps talent, also.

And then, dependent on your defiitions, this just isnt true. Women often marry men who lack money and power, and most definitions of talents and these women’s families go nuts, disown them, cut them off for a while at least.

Males are the performers and women are the choosers. A male can’t just go out and get the female of their choice unless they have a lot of money, power, talent and good genes. Dysfunctional families are often lacking in money, power, talent and good genes.

So unions do occur in which those things are lacking. Hence, women sometimes marry men with no in money, power, talent and good genes.

Women always trade up and never, ever trade down. Thus, they are all calculating bitches. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sounds reasonable to me.

It’s called lowered expectations or settling for less because that’s all one can get.

Think fat or ugly chicks.

LaughingMan wrote:

How many times have you seen a really handsome guy, with a woman who could be classified as just plain ugly. What defines the laws of attraction. Haven’t we all said to someone, at one time or another, “beauty is in the eye of the beholder” to give these ugly or fat women comfort and here they are with the biggest rock on their finger, obviously bought with attention to detail and the need to show their love and I am just in awe….and jealous. How do these ugly bitches get these handsome men. I am serious. Teach me your tricks, you ugly, fat women.

I have never seen a handsome man with an ugly woman. I have only seen an ugly man with a beautiful woman. If the woman is ugly she must be loaded with money, talent or power to catch a handsome man. 99% of people only marry someone of equal personal attractive qualities.

Eh… don’t buy it… women can definitely love, they’re human beings/organic beings… the feeling of love has to do with serotonin and other chemicals i’d say… Perhaps not solely chemicals, but a lot to do with it.

Then, for what you are complaining?

With love,
Sanjay

I don’t see women getting to go out and choose unless they have some kind of outstanding qualities themselves. No one gets to just choose. Even rich powerful men will not be able to get anyone they want. I mean, I don’t know a single woman - personally that is - who would marry Donald Trump. None, zero. Maybe if they had no insurance and sick child. Trump can certainly get untold numbers of attractive women and among them probably clever, educated ones - I definitely refuse to say smart ones. But he can’t get anyone.

What is your complaint?

Beautiful women can get nearly any man in bed with them, but long term relationships are another story. I mean ugly men cheat and leave younger attractive women. I see rich powerful actreses who are beautiful who, sure, marry this or that attractive talented man, and then he shits on her and she tries again with someone else.

There are differences between what men and women go for, but I see no one with carte blanche and I see choosing on both sides.

The fat woman has a very large sum of money or inheritance. Men in droves have learned to imitate women and game the system even better than them very recently.

Sugar momma maybe?

LaughingMan wrote:

In that case, should the title of the thread be changed to read

Men and Women are incapable of Love.

A Dark view, only applicable to a few.