Will Theists Accept A God That is Inferior to Another's?

I truly doubt that. I can go along with the monotheisms to some degree being like this, but shamanic religions come out of natural processes where we (in my sense) notice life and agency or (in the current scientific sense) assume agency when we should not (that is anthropomorphize). There happens in children and adults, I posted links to this in the Brain creates religion thread. For personal reasons atheists and others must make it a negative reason - cowardice, conning, serach for profit) a negative motive. Even if there is no God, there are other more likely explanations. I get and share the rage at organized religions, but it’s just a fairy tale that assholes or cowards are the root of this.

Actually, it took a while for the first con man to arise within religion after finding out that the first sucker was right about their idiocy in being stuck on God’s cock.

Religions are basically tribal units. They appease our need of fellowship.

Add what this link tells you about our natural tendency to have an itch that there is something else going on and think of the first con man who put two and two together and there you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=0IqYHiejTVM&t=369s

It might be a tad more complicated and likely is but without knowing the intent of the old shaman and medicine women etc., I doubt that we will ever know. Especially given that the oldest worshiping place I know of is 75,000 years old and it was a serpent worshiping cult or tribe.

Regards
DL

Your last is likely right.

Someone said, the first religion was created when the first con man met the first sucker.

History has proven that that is likely a true statement.

youtube.com/watch?v=r7BHvN6rZZA

Regards
DL
[/quote]
Actually, it took a while for the first con man to arise within religion after finding out that the first sucker was right about their idiocy in being stuck on God’s cock.
[/quote]
Ride, ride, ride.

Regards
DL

That’s certainly one truth amongst many.

it’s not an itch for everyone, just for the masses. For some it is regular experience that something else is going on, in additions to what the masses notice.

Shamans etc. are still here, there are unbroken traditions. Pantheists and others have always been around despite what the monotheists and technocrats have done to their societies. I take it your mentioning it was a serpent worshiping cult functioned as some kind of dismissal. Whatever works for you.

Not at all. I was showing a fact and I do not dismiss facts.

In fact, in the early CE, many if not most of the mystery schools had some serpent aspects to them. That is a truth even for countries on other continents.

That may be why Christianity vilified the serpent in Genesis as compared to the original Jewish view that did not vilify the serpent.

Regards
DL