Why I am a centrist.

I know how to grow orchids.

And I would only side hug you anyway. You’re the type who can’t be hugged without worrying that someone wants to feel your boobs. Weird.

And only 5 drinks. So I’m good.

And I dunno about talks about human nature. I know plenty if balanced people who don’t mingle with extremism. It’s just you weird nazis and feminists that do that. The rest of is are normal.

Autsider, to sum it up, centrists don’t call people niggers and kikes. So you’re not a centrist. So your thread is shit. Sorry man. Better luck next time. Don’t feel bad. At least you tried.

Did you go to one of those colleges that they advertise on radical conservative talk radio? Hillsdale college? I wonder what its like there. Tell me about your educational experiences.

Like some shit called, the American freedom and liberty institute for heritage and freedom and liberty founded by Karl Rove?

Like not accredited to give degrees, but they offer certificates in hating niggers and kikes and offer scholarships to white kids who’s parents raised them to be victims and to blame outgroups for thier own failings?

Like the white guy version of a barber college?

In just 8 short weeks you can earn a certificate in parroting tired old racist rhetoric. We also offer courses in repeating fringe news websites and oversimplifying politics.

You may also be interested in our program on why it was ok to kill the native Americans but not ok for Mexicans to come here, or for Muslims to come to France.

Learn a warped understanding of the science of DNA and apply it to politics to demonize anyone you want for whatever political purposes, and to establish that there are racial hierarchies through pseudoscience. Come on down! Classes start soon!

Pandora, I bet you’re like the girl who doesn’t hug, but instead shakes a guy’s hand, and then squeezes too hard to prove you’re a man. Or something like that. I hope I’m wrong.

You’re wrong on both counts.

Outsider, do you have a real plan, other than firing up gas ovens?

Thank goodness.

We can talk if you stop the strawmanning and attempting to insult me thing. Can you keep your emotions in check long enough to have a conversation?

Sure we do, I’m a centrist, I call people kikes and niggers.

Yep, I’m an American who goes to a conservative college. You got me.

In reality I’m a European who goes to a liberal college, or as I like to call it, indoctrination camp.

You redifined centrist to mean racist fool. Congratulations?

Would you prefer a concentration camp?

Why do you feel the need to add “fool” after racist? The word “racist” doesn’t have the same sting it used to, huh? Fuck off, cuck.

You said cuck. That means you’re one of these guys who listens to Mark Levin. Lolz