Ford wasnt expected to became president at all
Carter was one of the weakest America ever had
Reagan allowed the CIA to control the drugs trade
Bush was another weak one as he only did one term
Clinton was impeached and could not keep it in his pants
Bush had a reputation for saying stupid things all of the time
Obama bombed more than Bush did even though he was a liberal
Do any of them compare to those five great men on Mount Rushmore

and who exactly are the “5 great men on Mount Rushmore”?

I’ve seen it and there are only 4 presidents on Rushmore, not 5.

Kropotkin

The rise of Taliban And most of the other Islamic extemist forces is because either of USSR or US.

US the main colprit for the rise of Taliban. taliban got lot of help from US And CIA to counter the USSR invasion (so called) of Afganistan. At that time, taliban were presented as International heros in the western media. Have people fogotten Rambo series! But, the things went out from US hands once taliban realized that US will turn them into like the lame leadership of pakistan. They refused to accept that fate and chose to fight US instead. That is all the story of taliban.

read this carefully-

[quote]
Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) program to arm and finance the mujahideen (jihadists) in Afghanistan from 1979 to 1989, prior to and during the military intervention by the USSR in support of its client, the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan. The program leaned heavily towards supporting militant Islamic groups that were favored by the regime of Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq in neighboring Pakistan, rather than other, less ideological Afghan resistance groups that had also been fighting the Marxist-oriented Democratic Republic of Afghanistan regime since before the Soviet intervention.[1]

Now, See this picture carefully-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Reagan_sitting_with_people_from_the_Afghanistan-Pakistan_region_in_February_1983.jpg

Not only that, Regan publically praised taliban ang called them freedom fighters. I can find that quote too.

With love,
sanjay