Where is the internet?

Little-known fact.

The internet is constructed entirely of Legos.

What do we mean when we say where?
Can something be somewhere, and not move or anything, so it’s completely fixed, even if we can’t identify it’s location as an exact point in time or space?
If so, would something like that be some “where”?

I like you too Unreasonable. So is this this and that this the same this? Is the information identical?

I have the same question.

I get all excited with these questions. I have some notes relating to mechatronics which could answer some of your questions. It’s a sweet sweet course and I can send them to you if you’d like to have a read.
“This” is a set of binary values that have been assigned to the letters using the ASCII system. There can be up to 255 letters, the 255 being a result of 2^8 for conventional 8 bit data transfer (255 instead of 256 due to the 0 also being a value), each bit being a 0 or 1 value, each 0 or 1 value being a 0 or +5 voltage, being carried on each individual wire out of your processor. Therefore, this is not the same as this due to their differing positions in the transfer, though the character codes are always the same, i.e. a is always binary 1, b is always binary 2.

Yes, all of those this are the same.

The information is identical. The main problem is your consciousness changing between each instance of this.

Are you contradicting Rouzbeh’s post, or adding depth to it?

I was merely answering the questions that you seemed to posit directly toward me. I do not accept Rouzbeh’s answer; it essentially says nothing regarding the form of this and what this means (to me).

I don’t see how you can not accept the function of your computer, regardless of what words mean to you and whether or not you speak other languages. I assumed anon wasn’t talkin philosophy when he started this thread and added in the post to which I responded: “is the information identical”. Two identical words are the same though the difference in the time at which they’re sent differentiates between them and so you can repeat words when typing.
I also don’t see how philosophy relates to technical questions, as the thread topic appeared to be. Alternatively, the universe is in eternal flux, we’re all one consciousness and therefore the internet is sustained in the ether by our Uber self?

where it always is.

In Al Gore’s basement.