'Where does vacuum energy go?'

My encryption code for giving a shit is you using YouTube on your iPhone to record the song & post a link here.

iPhone graphics donā€™t post on ILP. (Pixel rates and shit like that) And even if they did, Iā€™d only dedicate a song to you if you were worthy.

If you canā€™t give me my computer password. Youā€™re not worthy.

the universe is an ever expansion of boundless grounds the vacuum encumbers all material or mass if you will to the void yet that void is an absolute inclusion of universal and holistic universalism (sometimes translated as mind), flexible and changing, the bridge between the body and soul. everchanging and ever-lasting. it was one huge formulae to be unsolved yet you canā€™t determine the value from one number. wrap your heads around that pleaseā€¦

I say that in a different way.

There is no creator and evolution is not true.

Wrap your heads around that.

As for a direct reply to your post, creation only occurs with boundaries.

Otherwise all beings are bored to tears forever.

Thatā€™s it (your password). Youā€™re not worthy.

I canā€™t remember how I know.

I see what you did there. I guess I am doomed to not giving a shit.

Ichthus. I know youā€™re a very smart piece of shit. You always threaten my life on these boards. I donā€™t report you for it. Figure that out.

You must hate your life and not want to live it forever. You must like ā€¦ something something something. Skadoosh!

I donā€™t hate my life. I hate life.

I keep trying to explain this to you but you donā€™t listen.

Iā€™m one of the eternally dead. You canā€™t get back there by hurting others. Itā€™s a Nintendo game without a programmer.

Iā€™m just trying to protect and get back to my familyā€¦. The eternally dead.

Iā€™m not trying to condemn you, Iā€™m trying to leave you.

While Iā€™m stuck here, Iā€™m an ancient king.

Iā€™ll teach you anything you want to know.

OK well then youā€™re going to have to teach me in person (out of body) because what I want to know can only be taught in person (out of body). By that I meanā€¦ not in mindā€¦ and also out of body. In person.

That is the highest resolution possible without the aid of ā€¦ hm.

If the entire universe is basically tech artā€¦ we justā€¦ reverse riff on God.

Anyway, what was I saying?

oh yeah, This.

1 Like

Ever since you were promoted to king (a member of the royal priesthood like everybody else is in the kingdom), did it ever occur to you that the same reason you canā€™t remote control people is the same reason God doesnā€™t remote control people (also same reason he doesnā€™t answer every request with yes)? You basically gave a theodicy when you said that in that one videoā€”when you said if you remote control people, it also happens to youā€”itā€™s the boomerang immediatelyā€”the rich man & Lazarus situation while still on earth. In that video you advise everyone to follow the rainbow rule instead. And now you do seem to realize God is good. Do you also realize that following the rainbow rule (being good to each other the way God is good to us) solves/satisfies all the problems/hungersā€”rightly orders the interests?

Without existence, we would have no space/conditions to do that freely (royally). Do you hate being in charge? Good. Mutual consent respect is the point.

We are restless until we rest in himā€¦ then everything lights on fire & weā€™re okay with it.

@Ichthus77 and @Ecmandu are at it again. What do these posts have to do with ā€œWhere does vacuum energy goā€ or science, technology and Math?

@Carleas and @Flannel_Jesus I really think that this has to be spoken to.

Iā€™ll talk to Bob. You argued that vacuum energy is the strong force.

I told you that. I answered your question.

Iā€™m continuing to answer your question by speaking of the power of oblivion.

Youā€™re everything and nothing at once.

Those with no mind are the most powerful.

Maybe you can connect the dots.

This is the question Ecmandu ā€¦

Unfortunately existence has to and always will exist. I can prove it by typing this message.

So where do we go from there?

Motion equals infinity.

When infinity tries to be itself, it expands. It canā€™t count itself.

But in order for it to even try to count itself, it needs eternal forms, which are just categories.

Everything is so different from everything else, infinitely so, that without category we couldnā€™t name things or be sentient.

First law of existence ā€¦. It canā€™t be destroyed.

Then you build up from there.

Contraction is just another word for limitation or boundary.

These are required for growth and new ideasā€¦. Expansion.

When I was younger I used to think that there were pre determined magnetic structures that something grew into. But thatā€™s pretty fatalistic.

While that may be true. It doesnā€™t explain everything.

The question/problem and the resolution are related fractaliciouslyā€”One cannot (just does not) exist without the other ā€” they ultimately answer each other (why we observe incomplete geodesics). The ā€œvacuum energyā€ is built in like negative space in a work of art. It doesnā€™t go anywhere because it is ā€œgoingā€ everywhere. Everywhere includes the timeline as a whole, so ā€œwhereā€ is not the right word, since not every freeze frame is actual (now) and now/frame is not a where. In other words the timeline is conserved, but a better word for that is concurredā€¦ and fractalicious as we are wont to beā€¦ we co-concur in a subsumed (contingentā€”subject to Time) fashion.

In terms of bob, who put me on ignore which is hilarious, seeing Iā€™m protecting his right to postā€¦.

I can control the entire cosmos in my full powers, all your thoughts and movements.

Itā€™s called a license. I have a license to drive because I passed the test.

Itā€™s obvious bob is a fundamental Christian .

He canā€™t understand a concept like Jesus needing protectors.

Iā€™m so old, I donā€™t have a stake in Jesus.

Heā€™s a big name here. Iā€™m also a spirit protector. Thatā€™s how you get out of here.

Whenever Iā€™m protecting Jesus ā€¦. Everyone wants to poke my eyes out and bite off my tongue. So far Iā€™ve managed to protect Jesus.

From everyone. Iā€™m just trying to go home.

All the eternally dead.

That was posted somewhat as a sidetrack.

To explain the void is to be nothing at all and everything at once

No mind and all mind.

This is the sublime state we reach in the depths of our sleep. Beyond dreams.

You canā€™t even know that if it is unobservable because no mind. Youā€™re just making stuff up.

Iā€™m not making anything up. When youā€™re in the sublime state of oblivion you have access to all the information in everything, then you wake up and youā€™re stupid again. Some people go there to solve math problems or write booksā€¦

They wake up with the answer.

But theyā€™re still stupid again