What's for breakfast?

Despite these potatoes being inedible,

I like this place, its downhill with the bike, always nice waitresses and pay only 4.95 dollars for breakfast which includes coffee that is replenished indefinitely as is civilized in the Americas.
Note that this itself is freedom unlike Europe has ever known it. I can’t recall ever having been to a place there that did refills nor that had non abrasive or arrogant personnel.

In Amsterdam all “Horeca” (Hotel Restaurant Cafe) personnel has the idea that they must compensate for their role as serving someone. They cant do it with honest respect for the task they are performing without pretending there is a superior quality to it. This is also what forms the intelligentsia in the cities, and this is in turn why Europe has no intelligentsia to speak of.

Wait… your tipping the waitress, right? I know Canada has different labor laws, but that price demands a tip. It is the only reason they are so nice to you.

And the site of you eating a banana at a picnic table is so sad looking. I half expect a person running a homeless shelter to come up and ask you if you need a home tonight, that local social services exist, that your not alone in your struggle with poverty and a likely drug problem.

Yes Turd, Im tipping the waitresses. And Ill go over 20 percent.

That banana lunch was inglourious. That was the point. It fits in the series of KFC platters and vitamin pills, no?

No offense Magsj.

I think there is no one - I hope there is no one - who is thinking of this place as facebook. Its more of an opposite.

For example, that pic that SM came back for to bitch about (pics and KTS… like shit and flies) I posted on fb too, and it got a lot of likes from well embedded, “successful” people. What to the true losers of this place looks bad, looks good to the healthy people in the social world. People like SM tend to not have friends or work relations. Whats good or bad to them is purely random, personal. SM may thrive on fried dog asscrack and think that this is universal medicine.

In general ILP is a place for what are technically outcasts. When I worked in TV all the journalists and producers knew I was on this often and theyre still reading it, some of them. It is fascinating comedy for them, and sometimes painfully relevant compared to the sort of stories they go after each morning.

I mediate between “losers” and “winners” - not intentionally but because no one has won the prize Im fighting for yet, and both pools contain people in that fight.

At Mikes now, by the way.

None taken, but i know not what you refer to.

At Mikes again, fourth cup of coffee, having a panoramic window view. Its overcast, everyone in summer wear.
Oh hey theres the sun.

Im thinking of going by Pezers house further down Rosemont, near the botanical garden.

Pezer lives in the biodome with the howler monkies.

Nono, he’s still north of the border.

No, the Montreal Biodome, where they have the Scuba courses, near the giant indoor ant colony (ants in separate building in park)

Fuck dude, don’t you know anything about Montreal?

Monkeys and penguins in there. You can take scuba lessons even in the winter. You can also feed candy bars to the ants.

I fed these little fish to some stingrays in long island once.

After yesterdays eating plan of coffee and roll-UP’s, brunch was most welcome this early-afternoon. I seem to be better able at digesting mushrooms ( organic… as per) as the ensuing days of severe cramps seems to have waned.

Man, that looks disgusting.

Actually Turd that is what they call “real food”.
It looks Risotto ish, risotto is probably the best food in the world

We’ll, “they” can go fuck themselves. That’s disturbed.

That is food. If I could, I would eat it daily… for breakfast.

That is disgusting, but only because it is practically raw… doesn’t look appetising that pink.

Nicely presented… like that touch of pomegranate.

Well Tourd thats a nice piece of meat.
I wont deny steak trumps even risotto.
I always make mine very raw. Blood needs to run down my chin.

Whenns I was in Texas (which means “tiles” in Spanish) I was served a 5 pound steak that I wouldnt have to pay for if I ate it all.

That is Lamb Ribs.

If your ever in Fairbanks, Alaska, ask for the location of The Turtleback Lounge, larger moosesteaks sold to the goldminers. It is taller than most steaks are wide.

I always get mine medium well, no alcohol in preparation.

No go visit the biodome.

I prefer lamb to beef, but bavette steak is fine… I like that cut as well as onglet.

I had the leftover Turkish mixed grill and pitta bread from last night for breakfast… complete with accompanying salad and chilli and garlic sauce. I should not have had the pita bread or chilli and garlic sauce, but I am still alive after the allergen-fact.

Jesus turd. Medium well? You ruin everything.