What Of Your Essence?

Still human. Still with cell. Your essence is human.

I don’t dispute that the essence is a changing human but what I do dispute is that the essence is an unchanging human.

We will just have to disagree. I’m not trying to change you heaven knows that’s a fact jack, you will do that on your own, right? :smiley: All my question asked for was anything about you that hasn’t changed since you can remember that makes you You. The new You tomorrow can give an inch, promise I won’t take a mile.

I saw my 2 year old niece a while ago after not seeing her for a month and I made a comment to the mother that she has grown so much in just one month, but the mother said she hadn’t really noticed the change at all.

Dark mind, dark atmosphere, dark clothing, etc. Yes, the right company, which that is not easy to find for me specifically. Passionate as in I would do anything for the right person, i’d even sacrifice my own life if I had to.

I have come to terms with darkness.

I have come to terms with darkness too, mine in particular.

Everyone has their own.

I have not cone to terms with the darkness within… it seems to stop at a deep mood… and then I ponder.

That which is indefinably the same as what thing is in others, and yet is absolutely its own individual thing, which cannot in the end be true.

Ergo, there is something about me/us and reality itself, which can make the given be one thing or the other. which means the thing doing that is the thing – the ‘essence’!

Amor,

What is the unrelenting aspect of who You are that has been You since you can remember?

If you are never told by another their essence, it could very well remain a mystery held by a stranger. I suppose if you share enough time with another their essence would reveal itself whether they are aware of it or not, but that would be a lifetime shared to know what makes them them.

So Mongoose, do you now think I derailed this thread or in fact saved it?

One Liner,

Derailed (capital ‘D’). Depth of self-analysis, an attempt at honesty was way too much to ask for in terms of applied contributions. Back to the political complaints, scientific speculations, and what you’ve eaten.

Then you need to take a look at your generous spiritual inner core which is not so generous.

Whatever do you mean?

I mean your attitude towards me on this thread contradicted your statement below and your belief of your inner core.

What attitude towards you?

This attitude and others which are falsehoods and lacking in goodwill.

:laughing: You have my attention.

Your attention is clearly somewhere else.

Yes, you seem to be more invested in me than I am in you at this time. Curious, why?