What makes genius?

What are you? 13? You curse like a teenager.

Dude, thing about feminists is, they say similar things. It’s like, they post paragraphs similar to these, about how advanced they are, and how “ignorant” i am, and it’s funny, because its usually the reverse.

What do I know though. Maybe in america most of the population are fags, and gay whores sell more than hot females. Maybe gays are willing to pay even though they have sex 24/7 and thus no need to pay but do it anyway. I try not to live the homosexual, fag lifestyle so who knows maybe you are an expert on faggotry and maybe gay pimpings where the money’s at.

I don’t care though, because its not about the money never was. The whole point was to sell whores at discount prices. I am the modern messiah, saving young males from the hell of sexual frustration. Sexual frustration is ruining the very essence of society. If it is left unchecked, the world will end.

I said the same thing about him. He must have a definite 13 year old vibe then, its been confirmed by 2 sources so far.

Aren’t ‘gladiators’ engaged in a lethal battle fun to watch? … especially from a safe distance.

As hideously grotesque as the Roman circus was … people from all social classes regularly flocked to the coliseum.

As it turns out though … the genius(s) who gave birth to this bright idea wasn’t so smart after all … a bunch of dumb ass barbarians sacked the invincible Rome.