What Is Your Understanding Of A Feminist? Are You One?

Another thing I love about feminism is their insistence on free choice.

[b]My reply goes as the follows on such a premise:

" If free choice was the consistent choice of females then why do they bleed on their period?"[/b] It would appear that the role of a female is predetermined by nature.

do u believe women should get equal pay for equal work?

I can agree with equal pay. Although I wish there was more stay at home moms for the mental development of children.

However true this may be, you may be unaware of the signifıcance of ‘‘get girls for sex.’’ What after all is philosophy but a transference of sexual lust onto a drier medium? Those college-aged boys are the purest of heart, those with the least corrupted minds. Males writing tracts on the subtleties of gender equality are like Jews for Hitler. I’m not gonna tell anyone how to live their life, but if a man has screwed up his mind so bad that he thinks the search for truth is more important than the search for blowjobs from Asian teens, he is a sorry case.

Joker,
In a society that is based on hunting and gathering, males may be biologically more up to the task of supporting a family. But we are far beyond that society. In our modern world, parents are less and less in charge of child rearing, and physical strength is less and less an important part of providing. This is why the evolutionary/biological argument fails: whether or not it ever was true is moot; it is no longer applicable. If we grant that it was once true that men were biologically destined to be socially superior, it doesn’t follow that men are still entitled to that social dominance.
You state that “females are a subservient sex naturally,” but the very existence of feminism disputes this. If women are naturally subservient, where did their desire for equality come from? It seems at the very least that the ‘natural’ place of women is irrelevant.
And again, I am not saying that gender roles haven’t had their negative effects on both sexes. Clearly military service is an expectation of men that many may not want. However, men that die in war are celebrated; women that are raped and killed in war are not.

do u have any evidence to back this up such as evidence that stay at home moms produce children that are somehow suprior to those with working moms?

Yes, I live on Jeju and no I’m not lying. I was thinking of Western countries but it holds here as well for it is precisely the old guys who are dinosaurs, a dying breed. Look at the divorce rates or the number of women’s organizations making progress. I see it changing everyday.

My point is simply that the argument is over. One simply cannot engage in public debate and get very far if one believes that women are property. The very fact that much of the silliness in this thread is seen as just that makes my point. Korea is just not a good example. You might have a point if we were talking about the Middle East, but last time I checked, not too many of those countries claimed to be liberal in any shape or form.

And women can and do smoke in public. The cultural focus is on women smoking on the street (not illegal, but usually an 아주마, not and 아저씨, will come up and berate them). Interestingly, a woman cannot smoke in a bar in California, but they can here.

Let’s see, we have a vulgar Freud rearing his ugly head. A belief that purity is a good thing combined with the usual reference to Hitler. And then, and then, a liberal modifier in order to force one’s own lifestyle on someone else.

I gotta hand it to ya, this is a classic!

Honestly, it deserves its own thread.

LOL Where did I say I love that women did that to abusive males. show me! I said it was amusing that a brutal man wishes a subservient female then pushes her to the breaking point and he loses. The dude got his wish I find that amusing. checked the dictionary love does not mean amused.

Oh and piffle on the rest your diatribe. You unsuccessfully tried to imply things with what I said. You obviously read my words either quickly or stilted. Get a grip and try again.

Obviously.

You like twisting things LOL too funny and cute. LOL You are so far out in left field on this. LOL

I…shall…speak…slower… so… that …you … can …understand…me…You …are…twisting…my …words… to…your …own … needs… I… told…you… you …read…it… wrong… try… again… , So…try… again!.. Is… this…slow …enough…for… you…to…understand?

Well, that’s my quote of the week (and quite possibly my whole life) right there. :smiley:

Ps: Carleas - Don’t fuck with Kriswest - she eats guys like you for breakfast, then she shits you out into a plastic baggie and recycles your digested ass as fertillizer.

[/quote]

I’m not gonna tell anyone how to live their life, but if a man has screwed up his mind so bad that he thinks the search for truth is more important than the search for blowjobs from Asian teens, he is a sorry case.
[/quote]

I agree. A guy’s gotta have priorities.

I prefer discussing the topic of femininsm on Satyr’s thread, within his context. It’s not a place for boys to play, though, lol.

I don’t ‘want a debate of why (you) view feminism to be bad.’ I already know why you view feminism to be bad. You’ve said enough to explain that. Really. I enjoyed the joker pics, though.

Nonsense, sounded more to me like a grrl trying to mimic a woman. Carleas’ post was spot on. ‘Ladies’ never finished first, they need to open their own damned doors.

((“Gosh, I hope it’s okay still to paint my toenails!”))

And would you please change that ridiculous, distracting avatar so that I don’t have to keep moving the screen over so as not to be bothered by it? (No doubt I’ve just increased its life span significantly, lol.)

Okay, you got me there. :slight_smile:

felix, we found some common ground! It’s thrilling!

Just because men ignore their true nature around their artificial constructed enviroment doesn’t mean their true nature is diminished by such habitat for the true nature of man can be ignored to the point of redundancy yet still there it lies as instinct no matter how it becomes suppressed.

:laughing:

Prove it.

You can’t prove any superiority and at best you might be able to go for a form of relativism but even with that it doesn’t change the fact of what man’s original nature was and still is.

Yeah they dispute but often in times filled with contradiction.

Passion,greed, and elaborate constructs in between.

Why is it irrelevant?

Who hunted and gather while the women stayed in the tribes? Men.

Who fought for freedom while women stayed in the cities of ancient civilizations? Men.

Who is the dominant force in the modern military while many women stay at home?

Who was the dominant economical force before the cultural revolution working for money so that his wife and children could live? Men.

Feminists need to get off that high horse.

Carleas do you admit that all organisms have a dominant sex biologically?

Would love to hear your opinions.

Would love to hear your opinions but I will leave such actions to your own control.

Compare the 1950’s to today’s social decadent lifestyles in Western civilization. If you think today’s form of family is better I suggest a dose of crazy be gone.

Joker, it was not ‘nature’ that had us domesticate animals, farm crops, build machines or fly, and yet we have adapted smoothly to all these advances. Modern society isn’t and shouldn’t be dictated by natural propensity. Nature doesn’t stomach formal laws and courts, members of a society who don’t hunt, nor children being raised by non-biological parents; none of these things is in line with ‘nature’, and they all represent a trend beyond biological evolution. Why, then, should we deny the trend when it comes to how we treat women? Do you deny that women are as intelligent as men? Do you deny that they are as organized? Perhaps more to the point: Do you deny that a sufficient number of women are smarter, more logical, better leaders than a sufficient number of men to warrant the abandonment of sex as a criteria for judgement in the workplace?
The world of the 1950s? The racist, mysogynist, homophobic, classist, repressive world of the 1950s?

Kriswest, there is the possibility that you aren’t expressing yourself very well. I thought that quoting us both to show which parts of my posts were responses to which parts of yours might help to elucidate where I’m going astray, but apparently my responses were so off the mark as to go unaddressed. You said you want to have men chang your tires, and to teach them how to shop. I contend that that is sexist: some women are better at changing tires than some men; some men are able to shop competantly without your help. Your desire to remain ‘a lady’ is, in my view and my argument, incomensurable with your desire to be treated as a social equal. Please, deign to inform me.

PS, Tab - I’ll remeber your advice with regret when she. . . stops. . being. . . so. . . fucking. . . condescending. . . and. . . responds.

Carleas

I see you have conveniently not answered this post.

Carleas

I noticed you conveniently ignored this post.