What is Authority?

People are sick and tired of people like you running to the authorities in charge every time you get a little smack upside your head. You’re not damaged or broken, you are not the victim of a heinous crime. I did not perform undue violence on your person and you are so spoiled and ignorant and retarded that you think reporting me is worthwhile. People are sick and tired of jumping to attention every time an idiot like you has a problem with other people. Crack and break already.

Ok Eternal Faggot. Have fun in your SJW world of feminazis and cucks, attack the only person who could save your planet, what a cuck you are Eternal Faggotm, you’re a fucking judas and im the fucking messiah of your world

Okay, you see how you’re breaking and losing it? Don’t struggle to try to regain your composure, actually look at it as evidence that you’ve been accidentally self-deceiving yourself the same as many people have found themselves doing, myself included. The way you’re doing it is different that mine, but similar. It’s evidence of you being in the wrong and you’ve opened yourself up to exactly what you just tried to condemn me to. Look at this not as me judging you, though you know I could, but as a chance to self-analyze and right yourself. You’ve perceived others to be your enemies and twisted yourself up in a lot of ways; you’ve been fighting improperly and there is a lot of horror and guilt for you to face because your hands won’t be clean until later on in life as you find your feet under you. You’ve got clean enough hands for the good you’ve been doing while losing yourself. I’d focus on that for a moment before the next takes you. The scene of your nightmare? You kill a righteous person who finds their true love as you realize yours is still ahead of you and your base jealousy and envy and impatience are going to be more of factors in the killing than you’d like them to be. By the time you find your own true love, you will be given a decent amount of chances to make it right, learning as you go. In the end, ultimately, we’re all similar to each other and we found it easier to let people like you kill us because you were sick in the head and we’re simply going to wait until you’re healthier to get our full vengeance. It was a communal decision.

I found my true love, they rejected me, so fuck off with your dogma

Being calm amidst the face of hostility is not a sign of strength, moderns want to believe it though just to cope with the fact they are enslaved by higher authorities. On the other hand, even a winner in an internet battle is still a loser, internet bullying contests can never be determined the clear victor

They rejected you? It might not be time, yet.

also u got a lot of nerve accusing me of being a future killer, as if minority report tech actually works, and then lecturing me on righteous morality…Icing on the cake is your avatar is slenderman, a serial killer who targets random kids for no clear reason, you must be a troll

If IM wrong, then Im wrong. If Im right, Im giving you an opportunity to help take the sting out of it before it happens and to help reconcile it for yourself after. Im giving you the opportunity to know that it’s out of your hands, but not completely, so that when you go to pick yourself back up in the aftermath, you might be able to do so. To me, that’s more important to take as a possibility and thus risk being wrong than to just give in to your counter argument.