What is a Photon?

Your own movie suggests that multiple theories might fit our observations, though. Let us not judge his theory until he specifies his thoughts to a point that we can determine what he is saying exactly.

Again. I have repeated the reference. The French must be the most stupidest race on Earth. Do you know how to click onto a reference or do I have to send you an instruction manual? No wonder the French haven’t produced any useful discoveries or major scientists. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Oh! Sorry! You have Madam Currie - Responsible for the atomic bomb and Luis Pasteur responsible for germ theory. Both inventions have killed millions of innocent people, well done Frenchies! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

docs.google.com/document/d/1DCI … mnhMY/edit

There was no solid information in your reference.

This conversation is going nowhere.

I will step out.

I knew from the start that you had no intentions of replying to my postings in a civil and constructive manner and that you were only adding to this topic to aid in the devious activity of your old mate, Mr Saint. I doubt if you are capable of discussing any topic without “going nowhere.”

I am James’ case as much as I am on yours. The difference between you and him is that a discussion is possible with him; to a point.

I am willing to give you another chance for a solid discussion. There is one condition: give me precise definitions of your aether and ethon. And I don’t mean something as imprecise as that stupid quote.

Aether exists in 3 different forms - left spin, right spin and no spin. Thus, the universe is made entirely of only one particle which occurs in 3 different states. These 3 forms make up space and matter. Space is made of left and right spin ethons (protons and electrons) The no spin ethon forms the centre of all matter and atoms (neutrons). Neutrons could be regarded as black holes which attract aether and matter. Aether spins at the speed of light. The ethons in space are not attached. They only engage when light passes or they are united by a no spin ethon or neutron. When light passes through aether the ethons engage, as do the cogs in a clock or watch and cause the wave to move at the speed of light. Thus, light is two dimensional. It has both spin and wave energy. Matter is just aether which has a no spin ethon in the middle which the left and right ethons rotate around.

I am having trouble with this. You say that aether is not matter. Matter is a state of aether: without spin. But then, I must conclude that aether is a something that can either spin or not spin. So, what is that something?

Matter is left and right ethons rotating around a no spin ethon. Aether is a particle. The universe is made of only one particle which has 3 states. There is no necessity to have hundreds of sub-atomic particles. Nature can, theoretically, create a whole universe with just one particle in 3 states. Nature always takes the simplest path.

I am having trouble with this. Particles are matter. So, matter is left and right matter rotating around matter.

:-k

You are obviously just here as a smart arse who is going to ask an endless succession of stupid questions. I was right from the start about you.

I am not. I am asking until I know what you mean or until you see that there is something illogical about your thoughts on this. Either can happen. I seriously do not see how it is possible that your aether is both matter and not matter at the same time, according to you.

Matter is just spin and rotation of aether particles. If they don’t rotate around a no spin ethon, then there is no matter. (You have to forget about the Standard Model if you want to understand this.)

Refer to my previous post - How does the universe work. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=188165

Be careful to get your quote names right: