What are you doing? (Part 1)

Well, if yous, gibrama and Mr., would astral project from an awakened state, then you’d understand more than you do now. And then, we could really discuss the first cause.

I think that you have to understand the problem of infinite digress, and know the implications of the limit assumption to get what I’m saying. Philosophy is way harder than people think it is.

Dang, that chowder is gooood! I don’t even enjoy cooking, but it seems that I have a knack for it and Joker enjoys my experiments so voila. Dinner’s served.

There may not be an end, but that doesn’t mean that each soul didn’t have its beginning and in the same place. Having a 4 way (the four of us) conversation with God would clear up a lot of matters.

You’re losing me. I was explain a technical problem of philosophy, and you’re giving me some mystical stuff.

Mr R wrote:

That’s what the bank said. :slight_smile:

All the clothes were bought from the U S of A.
Not to worry the bank handles that part of it, apparently credit card theft is rife at the moment. We have a system here where it is “tap and go”, no need to give a pin number, this has caused an increase in theft and they are now considering doing away with this method.

Thanks awfully for the good advice.

Chip and pin is the most secure. But it adds 5 seconds to the transaction, and has privacy concerns because the card is located by the chip when used. Wal-Mart and Visa are suing each other over it. Wal-Mart agreed to do chip anf pin, thus reducing fraud risk for visa, and they got a lower fee for the processing of the payments, then they actually didn’t use chip and pin, now visa is like “pay us our billions!”.

Its a bit more complicated than that. But give or take a few details that’s what’s up.

This is not mystical, astral projection is a physical process to obtain a metaphysical transition. It may be viewed by others as a mystical practice, others who haven’t experienced the reality of it.

Please clarify your language. Seems like you’re just saying that I don’t understand because you’re on a higher plane than me. A bit dismissive and presumptuous it seems.

If you consider astral projection mystical, then it is you who is dismissive and presumptuous. I have astral projected from an awakened state (not to be mistaken for lucid dreaming), and have been to a higher plane. Literally, I am not on a higher plane than you are now, but I moved my consciousness to a higher plane through the physical process I established to acquire an astral projection. Would you like the steps to the process and further instructions?

I didn’t say that your mysticism was beneath philosophy on amy hierarchy. I said that you were retreating to it to avoid a philosophical problem.

Here. handing goad to MR Stop naming astral…mystical! :confused: Geez.

I don’t mean to offend you with the term. I just mean to point out that its different from philosophy or science.

Looking for accommodations for at least 6 ppl. up to 12 ppl. for a destination wedding. What, only 2 baths for a 5 br. house? #-o That will not do.

With all the rain we’ve been accumulating, our local river is flowing over the jette at the park. Not a bad Spring day though, more than a bit of sun. :happy-sunny:

:animals-fishblue: :animals-fishgreen: <—Poles will be cast next week. Can’t remember if the test is 20 lb. or 25 lb. A quaint, little, bait shop just opened up around the block. Yeah!

I can bait my hook, but cannot unhook the fish unless it’s through their lip. If Joker’s not there to help me, I’ll have to cut the line. When fish swallow the hook, that’s the only thing that bothers me. I always try to hook their lip to be able to catch and release without damaging them. Now catfish of size will always end up in my frying pan. :smiley:

The empty lake I was hanging out at the bottom of a few months ago is full of water and boats again.

so?

So your mother.

grow up

Grow aware.