Truth

I gave a complete answer.

Why do you deserve deserving?

It’s very simple actually

No you gave me a bunch of incredulous laughs and your tagline(Ec over-"Thats a joke right?

Right makes might …

That’s all you need to know about that !"-and Ec out), end of your story.

^^Not even hella close to a ‘right’ explanation. You are smattering your knowledge around without any definitive logic. Same problem as all over this friggin’ world. This place is a mess.

Who’s the cleaner here?

It’s more accurate to say might is right and right is might…

Without accurate reference, you are nothing.

If I’m being so ridiculous…

Tell me why you deserve to deserve something, instead of trolling over and over that I never answered your question.

sorry mods… But not once in three posts where I answered the question, did maniacal address my answer, simply stating that I didn’t answer it, even to the point of taking this accusation to two different threads

We can go from there

Okay Ec,

MM said

If I am Eve, it’s time for autonomy. He knows how I feel. Letting go is scary for both parties. I have no idea what I would do with absolute freedom, absolute equality. Can God offer such a prize?

As long as you’re brainwashed by monoamory, I don’t know what to tell you…

You sound like a marriage freak to me

Not brainwashed. Ready to move on. Leave it to a stupid man to lead with his stupidity and as you insult, you deserve to be called the dummy you are being. That’s why I deserve the Hell out of this bullshit.

Oh come on!

None of us have absolute freedom…

It’s context driven.

There are laws… If you want to eat a ham sandwich, you have to eat a ham sandwich to eat a ham sandwich…

You’re starting to sound like iambiguous!

Keep being a jackhole Ec and see where that gets you. This place is due for a whitewash. Absurd stupidity in spades. Idiotic laws for the idiots, no thanks I’ve had my fill of dumdumville.

To eat a ham sandwich you have to eat a ham sandwich is too constrictive for you?? Idiocy in fact!!

Oh my

It is, oh my. You’re using Earth rationale Ec which makes being redundant.

checking watch which is an atomic time clock that is powered by one pissed off ladies imagination**tapping foot to the eternal recurrence

More truth: people are destroying good threads of mine in petty and vindictive fashion for being better than anything they could have come up with.

chuckles this must be your shining example of what it means to come up with anything better than anyone can come up with … A lame and ordinary and unfounded ego stroke

I’ve stated better truths here while you and another drag it far off to where you want to take it thinking that youre actually teaching me a lesson about doing the same to others threads as if I were some hypocrite. That in other threads I’ve Mae recently, you’ve done the same in destructive terms out of simple jealousy because all of your work has been empty, frivolous and useless in light of what a lot of my work bring gs to the table and shows. You might as well say that you’ve wasted your life chasing bullshit and compounded it by trying to destroy the works of others that have not done the same. But, of course, people like you rarely ever swallow the bitter pill of admitting when they’re wrong, never truly want to taste the sharp tang of humility because even the meek believe they’re better in some regard to everyone else and thus nullify their meek appearance.

Not a single person I’ve ever fought with has ever admitted openly to being wrong and each in turn has suffered long term psychological downfalls for it.

I repeat my last message chuckles

Try quoting me someday and actually respond to it philosophically …

You only repeated the post I quoted with more words…

That’s not hard work!!

I can sleepwalk your last two posts

If you would say something of value instead of having it just be attack after attack after attack hoping to break me down, I might actually respond to it. There was nothing of value to actually be worth reading, let alone respond to.

In anger you launched into a flurry of suppositions, responding angrily and attack-oriented to each portion of what I said. It was probing, meant to mimic how I’ve come at others before, but still shows lack of actual understanding beyond verbal fighting tactics to actual philosophy. It shows you to be more about fighting than developing your knowledge and reason which makes me vastly uninterested in responding fully or even taking the time to read it. And, I could tell that by the vibe alone, which is how you knew I didn’t read it or bother responding to it, because you were humming with alert anger and sensed it and your response after in terms of it being a hungry animal thinking it sensed victory only confirmed what I sensed without reading.

A hungry predatory animal that sensed victory over what it assumed to be a weakened prey for vastly not caring what was being said for looking at the tactics and strategies and insults instead of the actual philosophy and reason. And, even in this, im sure you’ll be able to find plenty of things to misconstrue as more insults instead of killing off your own ego.

Ahh… So everything that breaks you down is an attack…

Again, I can sleepwalk these compensatory algorithms …

Do me a favor someday… It may take you 50 years…

Do philosophy

I know that you believe that you can type those sentences, that you can cut and paste it in any debate, and believe you’ve won…

What you don’t understand about life and philosophy, is that some people know how to do this shit by rote to get attention, but it’s not philosophy…

I can say “I don’t exist”…

It’ll get me lots of attention, and if I keep saying it, am I ad homming??

You’re one of those people…

Objectively.

Violence instead of experience or reason…

You accuse me of being lazy…

You’re one of those people who is hypocrisy with every sentence, yet accuses anyone who points it out as hypocrisy, because you are what you criticize …

There are billions like you…

“The dude who is what he complains about in others”

Billions.