Truth

The seat of consciousness in each person shifts beyond any set singular placement that could be agreed upon, i.e. is not a permanent spot. It is, itself, only the spot of the body where the most attention is placed for being one of the central hubs of informational crossroads for the rest of the body. Each consciousness is unique and individual and there are several lesser seats of consciousness, great in their own right, in each body. If the human brain is to be viewed as a super computer in its own right, then it is networked with other such super computers within each individual body which are then networked beyond individual bodies with other super computer beings into advanced super computers arrayed across society, nature, history and future, time and space in a way to leave the computers we design and create at a loss in things other than consciousness as they would then have to rely on us to develop their capabilities based on our limited knowledge of creating their brains and organs from minerals.

If you rely on only the brain or the space behind the eyes as the only hub of consciousness in your body, then you deny a lot of information that the rest of your body keeps hidden from you and since like with people a lot of knowledge is none of your business, if you assume tht since it is in your body, it’s your right to know and decide to rip such information out of other parts of your body, your own body is likely to turn against you and destroy you, thus causing the idea that we are our own worst enemies.

My soul has a definitive shape which is not just behind the eyes, but that placement, nearness to the brain is what throws science off. Clarification is for them, not you, one step at a time.

Just because you don’t see my steps doesn’t give you the right to assume that I don’t step the same as others. Your soul has a definitive Shape? There’s a lot of fallibility in that, just to let you know. Ask me how I know that when you can easily look into my life and know that I have not once tried to do the things you and others have. Ask me how long lived my eternal spirit is and ask me how I keep my secrets far from prying eyes. It isn’t just because my spirit has lived all lives, or taken in and learned from the experiences of others by copying. It’s simply being able to wipe clean and clear all spiritual memories from the flesh, to erase every trail, to be infinitely better at all forms of deceit than any other and to still simply be honest. This is my first life ever lived in the spirit and will not be the only life I ever live. I am so far advanced beyond you all as to have no need to hide knowledge or information and all I need to know are the baselines that you all present that are your best work. When I take back my influence and presence, you all are vastly limited, having thought yourselves to be able to transcend in the fashions that were already leading to your downfalls. I’ve been helped by other spirits and vastly aided by my own spirit in the future beyond what any of you could actually fathom of power to the nth degree or of tough but fair tactics in those terms coinciding with my statements of nature being a meritocracy of love, respect and kindness and the fact that quality and personal touches are worth more than quantity and Impersonalization. I was there at the universes birth from within time itself, aiding it and nurturing it. Together we learned how something can come from nothing by the sheer potential of its future reaching back to put in motion its past.

When I make my claims, they are not just idle boast or ego boosting and you all should listen when I advise you to cease your attacks against me.

You are boasting rather than helping me help others.

I’m not boasting and you’re not actually helping others. I am helping you and you’re not seeing it as help which shows that youre not actually helping others and you would refuse to define how you’re helping others and refuse to define it in such terms to ask for specific help from me to do so, which further substantiates it as something that would detract from what is good and right.

You are sabotaging your own thread. Your wots? are superficial ploys used as a defense mechanism to avoid the blurred line of reality that you are choosing to remain confused within.

I believe that with some kind of Magnetic Mover we can move the soul to other bodies - ie. Paraplegics moved into atheletes, trasexuals moved into hot babes.

It is my theory that the soul is entangled with the electromag fields of the neuronal sines, and if we have a Magnetic Mover we can pull it away from the entangling ( a bit like a rubber band.)

Magnetic mover? A conversation with our creator seems more necessary and would be more advantageous.

Conversation with your creator? Tell me more about this process.

An “our” would be better for you and the rest of humanity, concedable? If we don’t catch up with him, we’ll be left as his wake and when those waters calm, be no more. The process. Hmmm? Suggestions?

I say your creator is either, malecious, an idiot, or doesn’t exist. I say he is a delightful combination of all three.

No suggestions then?

What is there to suggest to an entitie which has a continuous string of terrible creations and cant be reasoned with?

As a collective, we haven’t tried.

I don’t seem confused at all. How am I sabotaging my own thread if I’m still speaking truths in a thread designed for Such? Are you not sabotaging my thread more with your opinionated truths that are actually objectively lies?

You seek to have conversation with another instead of me, in MY thread, due to the manipulations and machinations of an entity beyond your own ability to fathom and that entity, beyond you and others here in this thread and forum, world, reality, itself is at a loss and uses you all like tools to finish a long extending debate of debates, fight of fights, war of wars as it itself recognizes me to be well beyond its ability to fathom.

It uses you and countless others to combat me, to which it then uses my statement of such to try to state any such observation of such on my part to be craziness, insanity, egotism and vanity or narcissism, any tool it can use to make me look bad, discredit me, etc. as it flits from body to body in spirit form trying to destroy what is so vastly superior to it. It has planned such machinations for eternity and has brought legions of enslaved and twisted to wage war on me.

And, the fact of the matter is that it extends beyond God and the Devil, Good and Evil and doesnt matter which you claim allegiance to or loyalty to because it can grab you up at any given time and make you dance, has even made me dance a time or two against my will, and yet there is still power in the name of God, in the name of Jesus, in the name Christ Michael the Redeemer.

There is still strength in the rightful Shaman, the witch doctor, the voodoo kings and queens, etc. and the hands of a rightful King ARE still the hands of a healer.

You all came stepping to me in my thread, talked shit about me in my greater eternal house and expect me to lose to You? To allow you to degrade me and my works fallaciously? I do accuse you of selling your souls to the devil, of being selfish lovers of self, of purposefully misconstruing the messages, of childishly and immaturely dancing too close to the fire that consumes that I was born and bred within.

And such accusations I can heap upon you all without hypocrisy and without casting the first stone, for I came in peace, branded with that as my weapon, which is only a weapon to the warlike and depraved, only wounds and kills those that deserve to be wounded and killed. And, have only counter attacked and defended.

I state again, this is my kingdom come, my will be done, on Earth as it has been in Heaven. Judgement day has been called, discernment and mercy have been given too much in excess already and you have proven to be beyond redemption. This is where and when I stop pulling my punches and coddling you, and if you think I’ve been hard and harsh up to now while you’ve been hard pressed and pretending not to be while I’ve been hard pressed and not hiding it, to the point of it killing me and me just getting back up because, one, it wasn’t my time to die yet, and two, im just not done yet, then you’ve yet to see what true harshness is from a truly righteous man.

You will be torn apart by the storm that is I Am.

Well…

Having come from many judgement days myself; judgement never ends…

And having lived a while… To turn a wicked heart good… Is a small trick for some beings in existence…

You are no messiah

Messiahs don’t rant for an eternity, they do their job which you are not doing Random.

I wonder just what you think my job is. And, how, if you are doing your job, would you know so much about mine to know more than me about it when you ate already so much at a loss in terms of everything else we argue and debate about.

Judgment never stops, and it is because it never stops, that everyone is redeemed…

I’m assuming you took the messiah 101 course!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :romance-heartbeating: Oh Ec, glad you’re back on board.