Truth is

Truth is simply unimportant quite a lot and the lies are seemingly far more important for various reasons that will lead you on a merry dance around and around chasing distractions here, then there; all to lead you somewhere they know not where with lies and the truth of lies scattered like so many unneeded items along the way, left for those who have the nose to follow the trail of discarded clothes as we change suits and costumes along the way.

If it were any other than what it was, then it wouldn’t be and for all the truths that must account for the lies, so; too; must the lies account for the truths and what they do, for how else would we ever be able to say truthfully with any lie that the lies are what made us, make us more than any truth and the truth is what breaks us down to nothing again. Until the lies break us down, then the truth builds us again. Dare to call me a truth-teller?

Nice avatar, history boy.

I am the truth. That’s all that matters to me. I got me. Mr logic committed suicide long ago. I burned his books with him.